Marvel Two-in-One! To get your Fantastic Four fix

Crimz

Sidekick
Reaction score
Marvel Two-in-One is out next week on the 20th it stars Ben Grimm and Johnny Storm. It's about how the two cope and try to find out what happened to Reed, Sue, and the kids. Chip Zdarsky is writing with Jim Cheung on art.

The Fantastic Four book was cancelled almost 3 years ago and Two-in-One is the the book to help get that FF fix. It seems like it will be a great jumping on point for newcomers interested in the Fantastic Four, while also great for old fans.

The preview is already out:
https://www.newsarama.com/37788-re-living-the-fantastic-four-s-good-times-in-marvel-2-in-one-1-preview.html

Here is the writer Chip Zdarsky talking a bit about it:
[YT]YPlJWqISXxY[/YT]

I'm very excited about this as it is the first Fantastic Four related book since their cancellation. The art is great and I'm liking what I've seen from the preview son far. I hope loads of people give this a shot as it could mean the return of the team! :ff:

The FF was my favorite comic period. Been waiting for this ever since the FF book was shelved. I believe they will find Reed and Sue and the title will change to the FF.

Really looking forward to this one!

Here's hoping the Fox deal means a return of the world's greatest comic magazine.

In addition to this, Ben and Johnny are forming a Fantastic Three team with Moon Girl in her title.

I knew they were guest appearing. I'm surprised that continued beyond an issue. Moon Girl stories tend to not crossover much because of its targeted demographic and Scholastic sales model, but it might be possible for the events of that book to matter in other books even if they don't encourage you to read other books to follow up on it.

2-in-One is great and I highly recommend it. The first issue has a lot of heart and I'm excited for future issues. It feels great to have a Fantastic Four-related book again, I hope the FF get back together soon (I wouldn't mind Chip Zdarsky writing it if he continues like this).

Wow, this might be the first Marvel book I’ve bought in over five years... :ff::ff::ff:

yes - was very good to see Ben & Johnny again....looking forward to next issue!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"