Marvel Ultimate Alliance!

Alright, i just saw the teaser trailer for the new Activision Spider-Man game, so maybe i am wrong- or the reports that i read were false. Then again, maybe they're just finalizing their contractual agreement with Activision. Anyway.....(LOL!)

Where did you get this info from, because i read it in the Game Informer the Marvel and Activision's relationship is done. Now unless that was a false report, that's the info i based my comment on. If they are indeed coming out with those games, cool. I could be worng. I'd prefer Activision to handle these titles over any other company anyway. Well, i'd make am exception for Capcom!

Not with Spidey, Luke Cage & (probably) X-Men.

Man holla at me Conner! My Xbox gamertag name: Takapicturetrik. I'll look you up!

I'll add you as soon as I get on later tonight!:woot:

Who do you enjoy playing as? My tag is k4tzm4n. I never playe online so I'm willing to give it a shot...I love the game as well, but it feels repetitive at times. Also, I REALLY wish they put more effort in to the audio. In boss fights there are multiple times where there's no noise and there clearly should be (galactus, frost giant)...Not to mention the audio freezes and loops. THat aside, love the game.

I mix up the teams alot. I love forming a team of "Movie Mights" (Spidey,DD, Hulk, Iron Man) or (Blade, Wolverine, Human Torch, Electra). I always switch them around.

Classic Avengers in Classic Costumes is a team I love. Ulitmate Streets-all heroes in Street/Military outfits (Hawkeye,IceMan,Luke Cage,Human Torch)

I'm always down for setting up teams from arcs and what not. Civil War teams, Post Civial War teams, Old School Team Ups.

Villian Vigilantes-(Venom, Magneto, Sabertooth, Doom)

Femme Fatales (Spider-Woman, Ms.Marvel,Storm, Electra)

Marvel Knights, Marvel Royality, Double Date, Shaba Ulitmates, X-Men, FF, Avengers, New Avengers.

Like I said, I never get tired of the gameplay, so I'm always switching them up. So if that sounds like your cup of Joe, then by all means, come join me for some fun:woot:

I hope we get some news on the sequel soon.
I also hope the camera becomes like the Spider-Man games. That high-up crap was one of my only disappointments with the first.

The first MUA didn't look like a cheap game to make. It might take a while to get another one made.

-TNC

I enjoyed the game, but it looks like a Playstation 1 game...(poor graphics)

what system did you play it for cause if it was ps3 or 360 you gotta be crazy!
plus the graphics werent the focus, the gameplay and story were the focus, and if they werent we would of gotten another fantasticfour ris of the silver surfer game, which was terrible.

nuff' said!

It's a fun game, but has poor playstation 1 graphics.(the PS2 version)

its cool i got all the characters with their costumes after that i stopped playing cuz after a couple run throughs it gets a little boring

I ran into a problem (glitch maybe) and I was wondering if anyone else has:

I played the MUA that came with my 360 and I loved it. Then I found a copy of the Gold Edition with extra characters so I got that. When I started the Gold Edition, the new characters were all level 1, so I started a new game and played them almost exclusively so now they're on par with the rest. However, now I went to start a new game, but it won't let me start a game on Hard, nor will it allow me to carry over their stats. It's as if I'm just starting the game for the first time, even though I've started and completed a whole run with the Gold Edition. Any ideas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"