• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Marvel x DC: The Reboot - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Civil War sucked donkey balls. Excellent execution beats out terrible execution any day of the week.
I sooooo Agree with this CW sucked ass!!Oh and with Corp1 the premise was excellent the execution was flawed as Katy Perry and Russell brand's marriage!! Hahahaa
oh and
Annihilation and Infinity!

The tie-ins were actually pretty decent from what I remember. Avengers Prime, the follow up to SIEGE was pretty decent too. The one thing that bugged me about that story was Steve being so quick to jump in the sack with that elf chick. He just came back to life and was with Sharon again, yet he was ready to bone the first piece of ass that came along. It was played off as a reminder to him of his brief fling with Wanda during Disassembled but it still bugged the hell out of me.
I actually loved Avengers Prime. There were some minor flubs here and there, but no worse than you'd generally expect from Bendis. He actually treated Asgard and Hela surprisingly well. Even threw in Surtur's Twilight Sword, which goes back to Simonson's classic run, as a major plot element.

I was taken aback a little regarding how the Thor/Steve/Tony issues were addressed. I thought the whole mini was about them struggling to work together. They were separated for all 5 issues and they buried the hatchet in the last few pages of issue 5.

Tony basically admitted he was a dick and told Steve he was the greatest, Thor just kinda stood there as a useless mediator and Steve had a giant s**t eating grin on his face. It wasn't they way I pictured it going down when the series was first announced but whatevs....

I was taken aback a little regarding how the Thor/Steve/Tony issues were addressed. I thought the whole mini was about them struggling to work together. They were separated for all 5 issues and they buried the hatchet in the last few pages of issue 5.

Tony basically admitted he was a dick and told Steve he was the greatest, Thor just kinda stood there as a useless mediator and Steve had a giant s**t eating grin on his face. It wasn't they way I pictured it going down when the series was first announced but whatevs....
Whatever, I was just glad they finally stopped bickering like little b****es at that point. I mean, Thor kicking the everloving s*** out of Tony shortly after his return was fun and all, but that was like 2 years prior to Siege. Time to bury the hatchet already.

Annihilation & Infinity Saga (1-12-11-3)

The Big Event Semi-Finales

Each round, vote for ONE entry.

Annihilation_Heralds_of_Galactus_Vol_1.jpg

1.jpg

crisis-on-infinite-earths-1.jpg

Set Three; Round One

Annihilation x Infinity Saga x Crisis on Infinite Earths

Set Three; Round Two
World War Hulk x The Death & Return of Superman x KnightSaga
world_war_hulk_with_sword_wallpaper_-_1280x1024.jpg

1803125-death_of_superman_tpb_157_super.jpg

bm-knightfall-1-fpo.jpg

Each round, vote for ONE entry.

Last edited:
Annihilation and Death and Return of Superman

Crisis on Infinite Earths and The Death and Return of Superman.

Annihilation and Death and Return of Superman

Crisis on Infinite Earths & The Death & Return of Superman (5-1-6; 1-8-2)

Conclusion
Crisis_on_Infinite_Earths_by_George_Perez.jpg

DeathOfSuperman-Back.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member