Marvel x DC: Voting game (NOT A FIGHT THREAD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
. Balder never made out with Sif,
yeah but not that he wasnt thinking about it. come on. Hehe.Balders all fine and upstanding but i bet in the back of his mind he was like "Damn Baby-girl be looking all hot in that Fur lined cape with the Battle Ax.

Conner was all like look man i was dead and gone and had to get recloned( is that a word) a bazillion years from now.I don't like it but i understand!Baby-girl is hot in those bracelets and jeans anit she?!?
Hahahahaha:cwink:

Balder did actually think about how lovely and fair Sif was in Sif's earliest appearances in Journey into Mystery. But then Karnilla showed up to steal his heart away. Typical goody two-shoes, he fell for the bad girl. ;)

Nah, it was that big ole norn ass that got him.

SB,WG, and R are my vote.

I thought Balder was gay?

Who told me he was gay?

Why did I believe them?

I'm gonna go with Titans I didn't like how Loki was portrayed in the SoA I have a little brother and my parents made me drag him along everywhere I went.

Ironically, even though they're considered the big three of the current Titans, it was a hell of a lot easier to find pictures of Superboy, Robin, and Impulse from Young Justice. With the three I picked, it was Superboy and Wonder Girl being all lovey-dovey or Wonder Girl and Robin being all (grossly) lovey-dovey or Superboy and Robin striking a pose to play on the Superman/Batman dynamic.

Interesting. I would think finding a pic of the lil' Thor crew would have proven to be the more difficult.

The Winner of Round 461 is...
sbwgrr.jpg

Superboy, Wonder Girl, and Robin (14-9)

Round 462
Ulik x Kalibak

127308-54240-ulik.jpg
157406-59702-kalibak.jpg

I figured I'd do current costumes for the win pic since I used an old Teen Titans cover for the match pic.

Anyway, I'm going with Ulik. They're practically the same character anyway, so it pretty much comes down to brand loyalty on this one and I'm loyal to Thor where I can be. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"