Marvel Zombies:The Movie!!!!!

logan's daddy

Civilian
Reaction score
http://www.findinternettv.com/Video,item,3100927155.aspx <<< link to fan made trailer that cought marvels attention

Marvel Zombies Animated Feature on the Way?
Source: ShockTillYouDrop.com, MySpace
January 29, 2008

Marvel has been nurturing a feature film division on both the live-action and animated front to great success. For every "Spider-Man" flick, there are direct-to-DVD titles such as "The Avengers" and "Doctor Strange." Well, the company is busting out the big guns this summer with both "Iron Man" and "Hulk" films. So what's on tap in the animated world?

We've heard through the grapevine a "Marvel Zombies" direct-to-DVD feature is in development. Unfortunately, we don't have a status of where the film is at or have a release date.

"Marvel Zombies" began as a comic book mini-series and featured "zombified" versions of pretty much all of your favorite superheroes. Set in an alternate universe (natch), the series most recently introduced Ash (from the "Evil Dead" franchise) to do battle with the likes of undead Wolverine, Spidey, et al.

Meanwhile, a pretty cool fan-made "Marvel Zombies" film recently appeared on online - click here to see it.

If this is true I will be the first one in line to get a copy..

did you even read the intire post? i know that the video is fan made...but the article says marvel is making a strait to dvd animated marvel zombies movie:whatever:

did you even read the intire post? i know that the video is fan made...but the article says marvel is making a strait to dvd animated marvel zombies movie:whatever:

I'm sorry but where in that link did it say aynthing about Marvel actualy having any input on this subject?

That's a pretty slick trailer. That had some better zombie stuff that most of the movies I've seen recently.

The trailer was pretty ****ing cool and even a bit scary.

http://www.findinternettv.com/Video,item,3100927155.aspx <<< link to fan made trailer that cought marvels attention

Marvel Zombies Animated Feature on the Way?
Source: ShockTillYouDrop.com, MySpace
January 29, 2008

Marvel has been nurturing a feature film division on both the live-action and animated front to great success. For every "Spider-Man" flick, there are direct-to-DVD titles such as "The Avengers" and "Doctor Strange." Well, the company is busting out the big guns this summer with both "Iron Man" and "Hulk" films. So what's on tap in the animated world?

We've heard through the grapevine a "Marvel Zombies" direct-to-DVD feature is in development. Unfortunately, we don't have a status of where the film is at or have a release date.

"Marvel Zombies" began as a comic book mini-series and featured "zombified" versions of pretty much all of your favorite superheroes. Set in an alternate universe (natch), the series most recently introduced Ash (from the "Evil Dead" franchise) to do battle with the likes of undead Wolverine, Spidey, et al.

Meanwhile, a pretty cool fan-made "Marvel Zombies" film recently appeared on online - click here to see it.

If this is true I will be the first one in line to get a copy..

c'mon....read..

how about "heard through the grapevine"
that basically means some one on Wikipedia posted it

Almost anything can be called a product. It's a broad term. Straight to DVD releases qualifies more as a product than theater releases. But enough technical details, I'd love for this to happen.

erm.. no one said anything about theater release... its rumored to be a direct to DVD tv

That was really sweet, espcially for being fan made. Costumes looked nice. I think a marvel zombies film would be cool. But I doubt they'll really do it.

Im not a fan of the whole zombies thing but id watch it. Man that hulk costume looks damn good

erm.. no one said anything about theater release... its rumored to be a direct to DVD tv

and Browncoat never suggested that it was even mentioned as being a theatrical release...quite the opposite actually.

it's ok...your comment you just made in the new stuff thread made up for it

haha jeez, poor MJ. I feel like I've seen Peter eat her like 20 times, so sad.

good fan traier though, Colonel America looked kinda fake but they definitely made up for it with the Hulk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"