Marvel Zombies!

I think marvel zombies sounds pretty cool(I like zomibes alot) but I think this is proof that marvel is running out of ideas..;)

Bwa said:
I think marvel zombies sounds pretty cool(I like zomibes alot) but I think this is proof that marvel is running out of ideas..;)

i think you're right and you're wrong.

marvel zombies is a really great story, with great art. it's a hit, no doubt about it. but i don't think it's a sign of marvel running out of ideas. remember, the whole thing started as a story in uf4. someone at marvel thought the idea was cool, and they ran with it. surprise hit of the year.

yeah, this book is clearly a homerun for marvel, not only did it get non marvel interested in it due to the art and idea. but it got people interested in the less popular ultimate book, ultimate fantastic four. i just hope some way they can do another mini series or keep this going.

The zombified Fantastic Four, dubbed the Frightful Four are going to be teaming up with Dr.Doom in a few months.

By the by, is there anybody who has a scan of / could scan the last page of MZ#5? The one where it's the
Galactusized zombie-heroes and one of them's all "It's feeding time, boys!"
?

Here you go.

To others, don't look down if you hate spoilers.

Yes Marvel Zombies HC will have extras including every cover and variant cover created for the 5 issue series

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"