Sequels Mary Elizabeth Winstead 4 Mary Jane!

I Saw MEW on Death Proof in a cheerleader outfit. Good God! *Drools*

I am constantly amazed by the number of smoking hot actresses members here find and start threads about in regards to Mary Jane. IMO Sam terribly miscast the part. Dunst isn't attractive and isn't a good actress.

She looked good in the first movie.

When she had you know... boobs.

if not MEW, Danneel Harris might be good, she has an amazing look for the role anyway

http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=308939 for more pics

daneelharrismaximvl7.jpg

danneel-harris-maxim-march-2008-02.jpg

WOWZAS! She sure is a looker!

Yeah, but I doubt she can't act. Looks are nice, but acting is what I'm more concerned with.

Shes really not that bad IMO, could be better ,but could be alot worse.

And it's not like we got Oscar performances from Dunst in any of the 3 Movies.

And it's not like we got Oscar performances from Dunst in any of the 3 Movies.
Correct.

I don't know why people always want very talented actors for these type of comic book roles. The only thing an actress needs to play MJ is few talent and more sexyness. It's not such a complex character which needs an actress with overhelming acting skills.

Daneel Harris was good in Harold and Kumar 2, she at least showed she is talented enough for MJ.

Her and MEW are my pics, i'd be happy with either. I guess it would depend on who's playing Peter, if he's younger go MEW if older go Harris.

Do you all think she can do better because of her acting? I thought it was just the horrible way MJ was written. This chick would be a manic depressive insecure selfish biatch if that was what the script called for too.

You'll get my support. Mary would be awesome in the role of Mary-Jane and she's my favorite so far. I think her along with Joseph Gordon-Levitt as Peter Parker/Spider-Man would be a great combination. I'll definitely sign up and vote for her. I doubt Sony will pay attention, but we should try it.

hmmm...got a point...but what the heck...mebbe the Casting Director would pay more attention to potential charisma rather than age?...

Yes yes yes Winstead for Mary Jane... oh and Wonder Woman. She'd be the best WW. And Wonder girl...... oh and Mary Marvel :rolleyes:

I get so tired of hearing that they're too old for the reboot. Wasn't Tobey Maguire 27 when he took on the role of Peter Parker? Kirsten Dunst and James Franco didn't look like they belonged as high schoolers in the film, either. Adults play high school kids all the time. I think it can certainly be done. JGL looks young for his age. He could definitely pull it. Same for MEW. She is an adult, yes, but she could easily pass for someone in high school.

I get so tired of hearing that they're too old for the reboot. Wasn't Tobey Maguire 27 when he took on the role of Peter Parker? Kirsten Dunst and James Franco didn't look like they belonged as high schoolers in the film, either.
Exactly, and that was only for 10 minutes of high school, the reboot will be a full movie or more in high school. So here'shoping they fix that problem instead of returning to it.

JGL and MEW, while they would be great to continue on the franchise for older Peter and MJ, are too old age-wise and look-wise for high schoolers.

Adults play high school kids all the time. I think it can certainly be done. JGL looks young for his age. He could definitely pull it. Same for MEW. She is an adult, yes, but she could easily pass for someone in high school.
Wrong

You're right. I guess I just like them so much for the roles that I'm just not looking at the big picture.

I think MEW would be awesome as MJ and could easily pass as a High schooler, just look how baby faced she is in that pink hair pic.
She'd need green contacts or CGI'd green eyes tho.

As for JGL, horrible choice.
He's not good looking enough to be PP plus he looks like squinty eyed weasel.

I think w/ PP they should go with an unknown.

yeah...i just realised someone has just said it correctly...Mary E has a baby face...i'm not saying in a bad way but all this while i found her looks to be very wholesome...i guess those innocence qualities would somehow makes one look younger in comparison to their actual age...:highfive:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"