Matt & Pete are made for each other

MakeMinesMarvel

Sidekick
Reaction score
Daredevil-Spiderman-67719.gif

Spider-Man '17 imo (Just my opinion tell me yours) should feature the cast of Daredevil as Spider-Man's supporting characters (Spidey's not Peter's). Spider-Man never worked with another hero on film and the best reason to do a team up is with someone who has a common enemy. Enter Daredevil! I love Cap and Iron man and can't wait to see them with Spider-Man but Daredevil fits a lot better.

tumblr_m7l45qm1Sw1qemehio1_1280.gif

One of the problems with The Spider-Man's films is under development of Pete's villians/supporting characters. The Netflix Daredevil series fixes that problem by having 13 hours of development. Spider-Man x Daredevil + Night Nurse & Foggy could make a great mini team up in the continued fight against The Kingpin.

post-33729-spiderman-deadpool-daredevil-d-V1Tg.gif

The Kingpin is a ally to many of Spider-Man & Daredevil's rogues and could be the reason they decide to team up. Daredevil being older and more experienced could help bring the younger Spider-Man along in the MCU.

tumblr_mzeovo0Fm71risnmzo1_500.gif

This way Peter Parker working as a webmaster for the Daily Bugle and interacting with Ben Urich could have extra meaning. Also Peter can be a high school kid and they don't have to focus on his supporting cast (Kenny/Liz/Randy etc) wondering about his secret identity. Also it seems like other than Black Panther these two will be the only ones with a proper Secret Identity why not be best friends.

I'm all for a Spidey-DD teamup as the "solo" Spidey film in 2017. We don't need to see Spidey just fighting his own villains again without ever crossing paths with anyone else. Otherwise this film would have nothing to differentiate itself from previous Sony Spider-Man solo entries. It would just be the next villain from Spidey's rogues gallery to challenge him as far as the general public are concerned.

But if Kingpin and DD show up then this completely sets it apart and makes it something special. Spidey can still have one of his own villains appearing as a potential foe for both Spidey and DD, but Spidey shouldn't just be in his own pocket universe yet again.

Personally, I'd rather wait to see the Daredevil series before coming to a decision about this. If the series, and the actors for both Matt and Kingpin, are good, then absolutely. Otherwise, I'd rather just have it be about Peter dealing with being a superhero in a post-Civil War world.

A Daredevil team-up down the line, of course. But for Spidey's first movie? No way!

Apart from a cameo or two, I really want this to be a Spider-Man movie. Not a 'Marvel' movie. I'm worried they're going to throw too much in just to show people that he's a part of the universe now.

A Daredevil team-up down the line, of course. But for Spidey's first movie? No way!

Apart from a cameo or two, I really want this to be a Spider-Man movie. Not a 'Marvel' movie. I'm worried they're going to throw too much in just to show people that he's a part of the universe now.

You mean you want just another Sony solo Spidey movie yet again. That's what we've been having since 2002. What's the point of having a Spider-Man movie like that now that he's part of the MCU?

We all know you aren't happy with Spidey becoming part of the MCU and this new deal, but it really makes no sense to just continue to do the same kinds of films they've always been doing. The general audience won't see any distinction as far as they concerned.

You mean you want just another Sony solo Spidey movie yet again. That's what we've been having since 2002. What's the point of having a Spider-Man movie like that now that he's part of the MCU?

We all know you aren't happy with Spidey becoming part of the MCU and this new deal, but it really makes no sense to just continue to do the same kinds of films they've always been doing. The general audience won't see any distinction as far as they concerned.
They can still include Spidey in the big event type movies in the MCU like Civil War and the Avengers and I'd have no problem with that.

This doesn't have anything to do with me being opposed to the deal as I've already said the biggest thing I'm looking forward to is the potential of seeing a Spidey/Daredevil crossover.

But his solo movies should be just that. Solo movies. I don't want his spotlight to be stolen in his own movies.

They can still include Spidey in the big event type movies in the MCU like Civil War and the Avengers and I'd have no problem with that.

This doesn't have anything to do with me being opposed to the deal as I've already said the biggest thing I'm looking forward to is the potential of seeing a Spidey/Daredevil crossover.

But his solo movies should be just that. Solo movies. I don't want his spotlight to be stolen in his own movies.

Agreed with this, a Spider-man movie should be about his corner of the Marvel universe. I'm all about a Spider-man/Daredevil crossover for a variety of reasons but his first outing in the MCU should be him carving his own space in the city and interacting with his supporting cast.

It's a shame spidey couldn't team up with the human torch :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"