MAY - Fan Art Contest - VOTE HERE

EXCELSIOR

Sidekick
Reaction score
Greetings all!

Welcome to the MAY INDIANA JONES Fan Art voting/poll thread - please look over ALL the entries and vote for your favorites. (multiple votes)

(all the entries have been posted [quoted here] in this thread - and are tagged by the artist's user-name)

As always, please DO NOT post who you voted for in this thread - you are allowed to vote for yourself - voting is open for 3 days!

Congrats to ALL the artists who entered - GOOD LUCK!

PM 'Excelsior' if you have any questions - this is a voting poll only - NO PM VOTES PLEASE!

First batch...

ARK.jpg

"Raiders of the Lost Ark"

If you don't know what's going on, do a Google search for Transformers: Generation 1 + Ark.

Lot of time out, sorry... A quick sketch only for standing...

2472300210_ef31b865df_b.jpg

Here's my entry, I drew it with good ol' pen and paper and colored it with GIMP:
Indiana_JOOOONNNES_by_DocWhiskey.jpg

Well, here it is; my entry for the contest this month.
drjonescolor.jpg

OK, here's my entry... I made this poster. It is similar to the official poster in many ways but also different in many ways. If you look at the details of both you will see many differences including different pics used. Even the bottom pic with the temple, I used a different version then the official poster. I put a lot into this.
IndywCrystalSkullS3.jpg

Third batch...

I wasn't quite sure if I would enter this month, but then I figured I'd just submit my new strip from my webcomic, forthereels.com
Here's my submission: INDIANA BONERS from Raiders of the Lost Ark
RaidersoftheLostArkc-795x1017.png

Hope you like. :yay:
EDIT: I changed the name of the comic from JONER ***** to INDIANA BONERS. My brother/webcomic partner thought that was better.

Here's myquickie.

I'm stuck on aproject and won't be able to finish.

Good luck to all:

ijt.jpg

P.S. look for a finished version some time next month

IndynHulkfinal.jpg

HULK SMASH PUNY FEDORA MAN WHO MAKE FUN OF HULK'S SMALL WILLY!

5p1d3r said:
Hey, Here is the new link for the contest voting.

indy.jpg

Thanks,

Jon

thanks for the fast post of the voting thread this month, excel! Good luck all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"