McDonald's to Employees: Don't Eat Fast Food, It's Bad for You

DJ_KiDDvIcIOUs

Avenger
Reaction score
ku-xlarge.jpg

"McResource Line" — McDonald's' employee-only resource and advice site — has been dispensing a hot mess of helpful tip in recent months: From advising workers to get a second job, to suggesting they sell their stuff for quick cash, to reminding them to tip their nannies and pool boys generously this holiday season.

Its latest recommendation, however, may be its most useful yet: Lay off the fast food.
An image posted on the site labels a McDonald's-like meal of hamburger, fries, and a coke as an "unhealthy choice," and warns employees against consuming such foods, which are "almost always high in calories, fat, sugar, and salt."
"It is hard to eat a healthy diet when you eat at fast-food restaurants often," the site goes on to say. "Many foods are cooked with a lot of fat, even if they are not trans fats. Many fast-food restaurants do not offer any lower-fat foods. Large portions also make it easy to overeat. And most fast food restaurants do not offer many fresh fruits and vegetables."
So what can employees do to eat healthier? For one thing — stay away from McDonald's.
"In general," the site suggests, "eat at places that offer a variety of salads, soups, and vegetables."
In a statement to CNBC, McDonald's insisted the website's tips "continue to be taken entirely out of context."
None the less, the company said it was "looking into the matter."

Oh Mickey D's nobody understands your mysterious ways

It's all part of the plan...McDonalds will reveal the plan as soon as they think of it. :o

Step 1: Open world wide fast food franchise
Step 2: Make lots of money and open more.
Step 3: Steal underwear ???
Step 4: Tell people not to eat at WWFFF.

i hated working at that place was there for two years when i was 17.

Jesus. McDonald's is so horrible that apparently, they stuck Fallen Angel in a time loop where he didn't age for two years. :o

The most hilarious part of this story is the imagery chosen by McD's website. The "Unhealthy Choice" looks just like a Big Mac and large fries/drink, while the "Healthier Choice" could have come straight from their competitor Subway. So they agree with Subway's ads that claim that its subs are healthier than McDonald's food. :doh:

They're aiming for those hip young rebellious teens.

You guys should eat healthy! It's good for you. :)
**** YOU! Let's go to Mickey D's and get three double big macs each. That'll show 'em.

Piper we all know you are the route of all moral decay everywhere since the dawn of time. Stop blaming everyone else.

You know me so well. Next Christmas we'll do a gift exchange!

Oh, and I'm eating McDonald's right now. 10 piece "chicken" nuggets with BBQ sauce.

McDonalds is unhealthy? This is news to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"