McDonald's to Employees: Don't Eat Fast Food, It's Bad for You

Good ole Mickey D's was my first job, I started on the line, then got moved to grill, then front register and finally all the way to drive-thru. Then the engine on my first car blew up because I never heard of these "oil changes" people always talked about or that "regular maintenance" some folks say is critical to a vehicle and couldn't go to work anymore. Luckily it was on to bigger and better things and that was my only foray into the wonderful world of fast food.

Oh and when I worked register I knew all the managers passwords to comp food, screw that 10% employee discount. I'll take mine for FREE.99!!!

Good ole Mickey D's was my first job, I started on the line, then got moved to grill, then front register and finally all the way to drive-thru. Then the engine on my first car blew up because I never heard of these "oil changes" people always talked about or that "regular maintenance" some folks say is critical to a vehicle and couldn't go to work anymore. Luckily it was on to bigger and better things and that was my only foray into the wonderful world of fast food.

Oh and when I worked register I knew all the managers passwords to comp food, screw that 10% employee discount. I'll take mine for FREE.99!!!

This post reminds me of this.

I just read this article earlier posted it up on facebook, I find it quite funny. Though anyone stupid enough to consider McDonalds real food, deserves the great benefits coming from eating the garbage in the first place.

This is all just common sense really

hahaha
hartman.jpg

IT'S PEOPLE!!!MACDONALDS IS PEOPLE!!

Sheesh!Mickey D's is out their transfat minds and I'm lovin it!:cwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member