MCU Tag Team Battles: Dormammu Vs. Eson the Searcher, Surtur, & Ego The Living Planet

BigThor

God of Thunder
Reaction score
This a fun tag team styled MCU battle thread to break up the monotony of our once a week MCU Fights. It can be 2 on 2, 2 on 2 on 1, 3 on 2, or even 3 on 1. Keep in mind this is purely for just fun and doesn't in any way effect our Power Tier.

DORMAMMU

deeab05a52a613d5d1fc425428712af8.gif

Vs.

ESON THE SEARCHER, SURTUR, & EGO THE PLANET LIVING PLANET

hqdefault.jpg

tumblr_p3l83fY5eF1r7gpsvo1_540.gif

hqdefault.jpg

So let's this started shall we....

Dormammu, assuming the fight took place in the Dark Dimension. I don't think Ego could do anything that would harm Dormammu, so he's not even in the fight. Eson might be able to do some small damage with the power stone but would be overwhelmed as Dormammu has the power of an entire dimension at his command. Surtur's mystic blade might also harm Dormammu, but Dormammu would still be too powerful.

If the fight took place in our universe, it could be more evenly matched, but really I suspect that only Thanos with the full IG, again in our universe, could actually destroy Dormammu.

If it's on Dormammu's home turf, then it's pretty much a done deal.

Fight takes place in our universe.

On an even playing field I have to fancy the trio.

Eson alone would surely do damage to Dormammu with the power stone but when you up that power to two Celestials and Surtur to take on Dormammu, then I got to think that not even a bargain is gonna save him this time.

Plus everything we seen of Dormammu was within the dark dimension I doubt he would be anywhere near the same power level fighting in our dimension.

I vote Dormammu.

Dormammu rules over a dimension. Not a planet, not a realm...
Dormammu is more of an abstract entity. Elon, Surtur and Ego are different sort of beings, they are physical threats... All powerful in their own right but they don't really match up to Dormammu.

There are too many variables here. Dormammu was defeated in a gambit by Strange and an infinity stone. Dormammu is clearly hindered by his ties to the dark dimension.

I do think if the trio faced him in the dark dimension they would lose. I also think that his power may be lessened from being outside the dark dimension. If the battle is outside the dark dimension, as we have never seen him fight there, i can't reasonably call this.

i vote N/A

I don't know why I am having a feeling that it would go similar to Age of Ultron lol. The beam from the power stone, Surtur with the eternal flame and Ego hitting him with some molecular manipulation I just don't see him being able to take hits from those 3 power houses without having the advantage of his own dimension.

Do Eson, Surtur and Ego have the time stone? :cwink:

In all seriousness though, we have no real way of knowing the limits of Dormammu's power in our dimension at this stage. We know that powerful magic can fend him off (through the three Sanctums protecting Earth from him), but can it actually harm him? Who knows?

I can only guess at Dormammu winning this fight because he's such a wild card.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"