MCU: The Marvel Cinematic Universe Speculation Thread

bbjeg

MCU Fan
Reaction score
This will be a discussion thread of where the MCU has been, where it is, and what's to come but in regards to what has been seen (released) already. For example, The day before The Guardians of the Galaxy came out, you could only reference to them by referencing to something already seen, like the end credits of Thor: The Dark World or the referenced Kree in Agents of Shield. This is a spoiler thread but avoid spoilers for things not released yet.

(Edited from a thread on another forum.)

For all things Marvel, past, present, and future, head to the MCU: The Marvel Cinematic Universe Official Discussion thread.

Items covered currently:
  • Iron Man
  • The Incredible Hulk
  • Iron Man 2
  • Thor
  • Captain America: The First Avenger
  • Marvel's The Avengers
  • Iron Man 3
  • Thor: The Dark World
  • Captain America: The Winter Soldier
  • Guardians of the Galaxy
  • Marvel One-Shots
    • The Consultant
    • A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to Thor's Hammer
    • Item 47
    • Agent Carter
    • All Hail the King
  • Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

To start the ball rolling (from what was seen), I have a feeling the blue creature revealed when Dum Dugan crack opened the create in the first episode of Agents of Shield - will later be blown up in the Agent Carter series, also I think Thanos will be a man of his word and hunt Loki down - replacing Mephisto in the Infinity Gauntlet comic for the Avengers 3 storyline, and though it's been revealed as a joke, I think Howard the Duck will get another movie.

Let the speculation begin!

The Other, not dead, pulling a Loki manipulating other beings to cause chaos, will be revealed as Chthon after Thanos is dispatched.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"