• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

MCU 2099? Can we go into the future?

Reaction score
Ok so we know Marvel likes expanding into different periods as seen with Agent Carter into the past. Now with the Spider-Man acquisition we can now do 2099! Can we now go into the future of the Marvel Cinematic Universe?

What would the MCU be like in 2099? Could we see say Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 2099 for example?

I really, really doubt it. Beyond not really tying into their cohesive universe plans there are a lot of other properties they could be using first.

Maybe we'll see some kind of 2099 sometime in the future (hehe) but I doubt it will happen anytime soon.

I really, really doubt it. Beyond not really tying into their cohesive universe plans there are a lot of other properties they could be using first.

A flash forward to Shield's future could be cool.

I remember reading photocopied printout of an article from 1900, speculating on the great events of the 20th century.

One thing they were looking forward to was the extermination of all wild animals, because then the countryside would be safe.

Moral: Don't try and predict culture 84 years ahead.

I remember reading photocopied printout of an article from 1900, speculating on the great events of the 20th century.

One thing they were looking forward to was the extermination of all wild animals, because then the countryside would be safe.

Moral: Don't try and predict culture 84 years ahead.
oh I'm still looking forward to it. No day without any horrible news of harmless peasants getting attacked by dire badgers.

If it weren't for those damn tree-huggers the world would be safe for rogue shopping carts and old people to traverse the wild parking lots freely without fear of what evil things may be lurking in the underbrush.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"