Sequels MCU X-Men storylines

anthony1111

Civilian
Reaction score
Anyone got any ideas for future MCU storylines, I loved the issues where X-Men would team up with Doctor Strange.

I think it's time to introduce Omega Red too and maybe reintroduce Lady Deathstrike, there are so many possible routes to take with a fresh start.

I want them to give us new stuff before they give us the likes of Magneto/Apocalypse/Sentinels again.

Mojoverse- Mojo, Spiral, Longshot
Savage Land- Zaladane, Sauron, mutates
Sinister & Marauders

I really think Savage Land could be something special though if they go there.

Savage Land with Sauron, Ka-Zar and Shanna. It could be a cross between Jurassic World, Tarzan and Sheena Queen of the Jungle. Maybe a bit of Beastmaster thrown in.

The story where the X-Men are hypnotised by Mesmero and are part of Arcade's freakshow circus.

This could actually even be a way into the MCU. Maybe someone else like Spider-Man (or any other character) is visiting the circus and there are a bunch of freaks on display. These turn out to be the X-Men. They don't even remember they're mutants or the X-Men, which could explain why no-one knows about them, because they didn't even know about themselves. They had been captured previously by Arcade and Mesmero.

Morlocks

Shadow King

Storm and Forge's tragic romance and Storm's empowerment after losing her powers.

Nightcrawler / Rogue / Mystique family Drama

Genosha

Purifiers / Friends of Humanity

Astroid M / Genosha / Utopia

Sinister / Nate Grey

Professor Xavier is a Jerk

Schism

Savage Land would be amazing but I don’t think it’s something you can do in early X-films.

Savage Land would be amazing but I don’t think it’s something you can do in early X-films.

They could do it separately from the X-films. It can be its own thing.

Once, I think Feige was interviewed about properties he could potentially develop in the future. Among them were Black Panther, possibly Captain Marvel, Dazzler and Ka-Zar. There were others but I don't remember the rest.

Anyway, he said that Dazzler was at Fox at the time, and I don't remember what he said about Ka-Zar. But that was a possibility.

That way, if the X-Men did meet up with him and Shanna, they are already existing characters and it's more of a team-up, instead of just the X-Men encountering a bunch of unfamiliar faces.

It's not like Ka-Zar and Shanna didn't have their own comic books.

They could do it separately from the X-films. It can be its own thing.

Once, I think Feige was interviewed about properties he could potentially develop in the future. Among them were Black Panther, possibly Captain Marvel, Dazzler and Ka-Zar. There were others but I don't remember the rest.

Anyway, he said that Dazzler was at Fox at the time, and I don't remember what he said about Ka-Zar. But that was a possibility.

That way, if the X-Men did meet up with him and Shanna, they are already existing characters and it's more of a team-up, instead of just the X-Men encountering a bunch of unfamiliar faces.

It's not like Ka-Zar and Shanna didn't have their own comic books.

I love EVERY single time I see them in comics. I would absolutely love to see it but I think they are quite committed to building the universe up rather than doing things outside of it (like a fair number of the planned DC films had been). Who knows, maybe they will start doing that stuff now that they have such a platform in the MCU. I expect they'll want X-Men fully established though before they do.

Secret wars would be mind blowing

Oh my gosh I just thought of the perfect villain for the MCU xmen movie! Arcade! Perfect for training the newbies and he hasn't been done yet. Plus you can have Juggernaut as the second act villain

Lots of great choices here, you guys already covered a lot of my faves. :up:

One thing I would like to see, but I can’t see it being a whole movie, maybe a one-shot one day once the X-Men are established, but Kitty Pryde had an awesome right of passage solo story with X-Men #143.

I would like to see X-Men vs Alpha Flight like X-Men 120-121, that was great.

Also...
X-Men vs Arcade (in Murderworld)
X-Men vs Proteus
X-Men vs the Brood

I'm so excited someone mentioned Cassandra Nova. I love her!

X-men would be integrate into MCU in same way than inhumans as a new species

Yeah I wouldn't love that. Just say they were there all the time but hiding. The age of superheroes brings them out

It's a bit of a shame Hela just happened because Selene would have made an amazing starter x-villain.

Great way to bring Demi Moore into the marvel u

Yeah but it might be a bit samey. Anyway fingers and toes crossed because she would be amazing

I don't think it is. Hela is the goddess of death while Selene is someone who have been around for hundreds of years.

I'm wondering if they will retain anything at all from Fox's universe. I know they rebooted Spiderman BUT it had already been rebooted once before, whereas X-Men has not been rebooted yet and it is the longest running CBM franchise yet and they are still using the same cast members when they're not telling stories in the past. Plus, fans really deserve an X-Men 5 before we move on.

it would also be swell if Disney kept some xmen cast members which we already know and love and mashed them up.

Hugh Jackman (Wolverine)
Fassbender (Magneto)
Patrick Stewart (on a hover chari at last! Professor X)
Anna Paquin (Rogue, this time sassier)
Jennifer Lawrence (Mystique - with a different look and a colder persona)
Halle Berry (Storm)
James Marsden (future Cyke)
Sophie Turner (past Jean Grey)
Ellen Page (Shadowcat)
Ana Taylor Joy (Magik)
Colossus
Nightcrawler

Maybe a time-travel event that mashed them up across timelines, or even Avengers vs. X-Men. I mean, they're already established and familiar to audiences and you can't deny these guys would sell big bucks if they found themselves up against Dr Strange, Captain Marvel, Black Panther, Iron Man, etc.

Last edited:
So pretty much most of the main cast? :woot:

They don't need to retai anything. I would have agreed if the ot cast headlined the 2016 film and now the 2018 film. But that isn't the case. New Mutants/Deadpool aren't even that connected to these X-Men prequels. So just start from scratch.

Comic Storylines FOX hasn't used or hasn't used the actual name for. I think Marvel could do most of these in their own way adapting what they see necessary. They mostly just copy the name like Age of Ultron or Civil War and then do whatever they like.

Age of Apocalypse

Avenger's vs X-MEN

AXIS

Battle of the Atom

The Black Vortex

Bloodties

Curse of the Mutants

Days of Future Present

Death of X

Decimation

Deadly Genesis

Divided We Stand