Sequels MCU Phase X - Map out Marvel Stud10s' X-Men films in the 2020s!

none is asking for Marvel to rush all these potential projects.

They have like 10-15 years to explore the X-Men universe in its full potential, and not just team movies. Marvel is smart, they know the X-Men are worthy and can be a huge universe and as succesfull as the avengers (not talking about exact numbers) just succesfull in terms of movies/bluray/merch/games/etc/etc. So Marvel Studios will do whatever they need to make that happen.

Just wait and see. you are not ready

It should be something fresh. A new tone, look, team and storyline that we haven’t seen for xmen movies, because that’s kinda what we saw with Spider-Man. I agree there’s no rush.

X-men would be rebooted in MCU but what about Deadpool
Keeping him as R-rated MCU movies ? so not possible to crossover Avengers/X-men with Deadpool ?

Disney would never allow black humor, gore, insults and blood in Avengers movies
they already keep apart Defenders'characters series and Avengers'characters series

X-men would be rebooted in MCU but what about Deadpool
Keeping him as R-rated MCU movies ? so not possible to crossover Avengers/X-men with Deadpool ?

Disney would never allow black humor, gore, insults and blood in Avengers movies
they already keep apart Defenders'characters series and Avengers'characters series

I wouldn't like Deadpool appearing in the MCU before the X-Men did. X-Men comes first.

I say keep Deadpool in an alternate reality. Didn't Kinberg put his X-Men in Deadpool 2? It makes no sense to bring Deadpool into the MCU if they're planning to reboot X-Men but Deadpool's linked to Fox's X-Men. Does that make sense?

Last edited:
New timeline for me:

- X-Men: The Tomorrow People (2021)
- X-Men: Brotherhood (2023)
- X-Men: Fall Of The Mutants (2025)
- X-Men: Endangered Species (2028)
- X-Men: The Second Coming (2029)
- Avengers vs. X-Men (2031)
- X-Men: The End (2034)

Yeah, no end..ever, thanks. :)

Why would ya end the X-Men in 2034?
I wouldn't. I would be ending the legacies of Cyclops, Jean and Storm/the main series and passing the mantle to a new X-Men line up. I would bring the series back after 2037

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"