• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

"Memento" Re-Release With New Footage

:eek:

Superhero
Reaction score
By Garth Franklin Thursday February 10th 2011 10:12AM
Christopher Nolan's psychological thriller "Memento" is set to hit cinemas again for a special one night only release next Thursday ahead of its 10th Anniversary Special Edition Blu-ray release the following Tuesday.
The Guy Pearce-led film will screen an all-new, director-approved, high-definition digital print on February 17th at eleven select digital cinemas across the U.S. and Canada via Cinedigm Digital Cinema.
The screenings will feature a recorded never-before-seen Q&A with the "Inception" and "The Dark Knight" director talking with filmmaker Guillermo Del Toro at a screening last Friday at the American Cinematheque Egyptian Theatre in Los Angeles.
Further details about which cinemas are involved can be found on Facebook.

NOLAN?!?!?! is this the same guy that invented the batman?! GEEWOWWHIZBATARANGAWESOMEFANBOYAMAZINGSAUCE!

your sense of humor is inspiring. and im glad you think me a respectable member.

perhaps i should rephrase my original posting for suitable for your standards:

Dearest thread poster "eek",
I do heartily thank you for bringing to my attention this most blessed news. Upon reading your words my breast filled with immense glee that i have not known since the great pheasent hunt of aught nine. I look forward to spreading the word of this spectacular event with my dearest kin and friend folk, where upon I will talk of your character with the greatest of admiration. Perhaps at a later date we will further speculate and discuss the expected pleasantries that this cinematic flicker show might bequeath. Until then, I shall depart with warm wishes for you and you're loved ones.

With great sincerity,
Motown Marvel

Last edited:
happens to everyone. but, we high five and move on.

your sense of humor is inspiring. and im glad you think me a respectable member.

perhaps i should rephrase my original posting for suitable for your standards:

Dearest thread poster "eek",
I do heartily thank you for bringing to my attention this most blessed news. Upon reading your words my breast filled with immense glee that i have not known since the great pheasent hunt of aught nine. I look forward to spreading the word of this spectacular event with my dearest kin and friend folk, where upon I will talk of your character with the greatest of admiration. Perhaps at a later date we will further speculate and discuss the expected pleasantries that this cinematic flicker show might bequeath. Until then, I shall depart with warm wishes for you and you're loved ones.

With great sincerity,
Motown Marvel
:funny::applaud

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back