** Metal ** The Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love their first album Horror Wrestling, which that track is from. I bought it on a lark way back when it came out and was very pleasantly surprised. They're pretty awesome, hard rockin' chicks. I also think they sound a little like Alice in Chains which didn't hurt my opinion of them either.

This is my favorite track, from the same album:

[YT]EVtBRO_FxYQ[/YT]

I've never heard the other two records they released before they broke up but now you've got me thinking about how much I liked the band. Might be worth looking into further.

Same here. I was shopping at this record store that would always have CDs from unknown artists on their listening stations. That's how I found that. That's how I found that band Paradise Lost, as well. Soulmotor I heard one time on the radio. Kind of surprised no one's heard of those two.

Megadeth's new song from Guitar Hero:

[YT]LVn8QMLjc58[/YT]

:bow:

Songs of the Night:

[YT]vC2shNk6RFI[/YT]

[YT]2jPJn4ANAaE[/YT]

[YT]4xyycpgmu_w[/YT]

Songs of the Night:

80's Night

[YT]FUZ59uCv0M8[/YT]

[YT]lYUvEbvOsEk[/YT]

[YT]0QgjwxPZxWo[/YT]

[YT]xrrqTM-BqdY[/YT]

Thrash Ballads:

[YT]9XOcnXw4oCQ[/YT]

[YT]HKyT-wBdq5k[/YT]

[YT]dEJwW32TeOg[/YT]

[YT]WEQnzs8wl6E[/YT]

Songs of the Night:

[YT]PBBQF190KaY[/YT]

[YT]dLUErD2JMaY[/YT]

[YT]gO_1XT6_Yfw[/YT]

Songs of the Night:

[YT]CJYk0YRgsLs[/YT]

[YT]thpPXxlKdO4[/YT]

[YT]EdwEGS6c7_I[/YT]

Went to the Nevermore concert in Houston a couple of weeks ago. They were headlining and played for two hours. Met all the guys before the show and got autographs and pics with them. Coolest bunch of guys I've ever got to hang out with...well them and Dark Tranquillity. My daughter even hopped onstage, headbanged with Atilla (touring guitarist) and sang with Warrel. What a night.

Edit: Too many posts due to the hype lag.

Last edited by a moderator:
Edit: Posted too many times due to hype lag.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"