Metamorpho?

The Geek Vault

Come at me bro
Reaction score
For my birthday I got the DC encyclopedia and read through a bunch of interesting and new characters (I read a lot of Marvel) anyway I started reading about Metamorpho and just from reading his backstory he's one of the most interesting DC heroes ever (prob. my fav dc hero now) Anyone know any good stories with him in it that would be out now or on trade?

hmmm, I guess the recent Outsiders series, though that really only features his.....arm.

he was refering to Shift ... who was really only a little part of Rex that grew into his own man

They are making a Metamorpho Year One. Could be cool.

looking back, I think I should have said he was his big toe. Funnier that way.

Do we ever learn what happened to Shift or how Metamorpho wound up on the Outsiders in his place?

Shift felt bad about killing people/his g/f dying during IC so he let Rex eat him. Rex was in the neighborhood, so he joined.

^^^^Isnt it due to the events that are occuring now in Outsiders which is telling what the Outsiders did during 52.

So there's a new Outsiders series out! Ok I'll be sure to check that out. Thanks guys. Man, looking at the DC encyclopedia it isn't exactly up to date, Bart Allen isn't in there as a Flash and Hal Jordan is the current Spectre.

So basically, according the readup i did in 52, Rex Mason is kinda like Rick O'Connell from The Mummy...

waaaa!? Is Rex made out of mud and purple clay? What is that supposed to be?

More like Egyptian Magic stuff. So, Ra's poop.

Wasn't all that good before either.
I liked it before the morally ambiguous turn post-OYL. It wasn't the best series ever, but it had some good arcs. Winick's comics have all taken a serious turn for the worse in the last year, though.

I have a confession to make, I have loved his entire Green Arrow run.

No trust me.....I love his Batman run. :(

Good Metamorpho stuff would be any of his own series (2 I believe) Justice League America (no "of"), and the first Outsiders series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"