:::Mezco's Heroes line:::

they still don't look very good.
I agree, these are quite lackluster. Too bad Neca or Mcfarlane didn't get the license.(I'm not hating because I like heroes.)

TheCompanyMan™;14457589 said:
u obviously do...if ur posting here smart guy...

erm.... dude im very vocal about what i think sucks... doesn't mean i care :o

And I helped.

well.....if I was here I would have pretended to.

This thread is kinda like finding Full House on while flipping channels. You know it's going to be horrendous and not funny, but you watch a bit of it anyway. Doesn't mean you enjoy it. Your curiosity just gets the better of you.

I heard off the Mezco boards that there's an TRU in California that has these on the shelf now. Anybody else seeing them anywhere? Reading through the thread, I know most here think they look like crap, but for those of us ready to begin the hunt :) , have you seen them?

its true,i happend to make a stop @ one of the tru after work....but all they only had was 2 Claire figs & one of them was a tru exclusive version of Claire wich was the one i picked up :yay: (the tru version of Claire is burned).....i wasent going to pick any of them up but in person they look desent

At the mezco boards, i'm hearing stories of people going in and just buying an case full to hock on the internet. Is Toys R Us the only retail store getting them? I know comic shops will but will they be at Target, walmart, etc?

I doubt wal-mart will have them.

Isn't anybody else upset that within the first two series including exclusives there will be 3 peter figures. I think that is a little overkill.

Edit: According to Entertainment Earth there won't be a Peter in the 2nd series. Good call. Here is a link of the 2nd series. In my opinion a massive improvement. http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=MZ28205AA#LargeImage

Also variant Hiro's are at Toy's R Us according to Ebay.

Is flying Peter an in store variant like Claire and Hiro or is he some other kind of variant?

I saw them today. They aren't quite as bad as the photos made them look, but still far from anything I would spend my hard earned cash on (at least at $17.99...get them down to $10 and I'd get Hiro). Sylar is still a complete and utter abomination, and Claire is only passable with the alternate head.

i saw them today...Sylar looks horrible. Hiro is passabale...but still....friggin Mezco...

Wizard World Philadelphia Exclusive Peter Petrelli

wizarduniverse_2000_542035771

wizarduniverse_2000_546444913

I went to TRU last night and they still didn't have them or know anything about them. With my luck, they probably got them in today. I live in kc, missouri. Those who have seem them, where are you located? Also, how much were they at TRU?

So...TRU and comic stores. Target? Anybody know if they're gonna be at Target.

I dont think they will be at mainstream stores...i.e Target, Walmart, etc...but who knows...i could be wrong...lol

Even if they were :/ They all look terrible enough to clog pegs. Only the most hardcore heroes fan would get them.

On TRU online...they will not be shipped until 6/28...why are they in the stores then?

Thanks for those pics of Peter. I hope the next series is a bit better and why does Mezco always go overboard with variants? Seriously One maybe 2 variants a series is more than plenty.

At any rate would anybody be willing to get me the above Peter figure? I would gladly pay for them plush shipping.

Wow, this is the first time I actually came into this thread.
What an underwhelming pile of crap they are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"