MFFK - Morgan Freeman For Kami

I can't see Morgan Freeman as a Tripod logo.

He is an ok choice, but it would depend if he would like to take a role like this.

He would be perfect but I doubt he would do it

I'm seeing a pic of Kami, not a tripod logo!

F**k tripod. Bunch of nazis.

Well, Freeman probably could be a great Tripod logo. :o

kami6.jpg

kamiii

CGI with the voice of Chris Sabat.

If Piccolo isn't going to be CGI, there is no reason for Kami to be.

We don't really know if James Marsters will just be CGI with his shape / voice.

CGI is unnecessary for Namekians or Cell. Prosthetics will do. CGI I only see for someone stranger looking like Frieza or Buu.

Well he's already typecast as God, like Neeson is typecast as a mentor.

Yeah, and I agree with something stated earlier: If Piccolo isn't CGI, Kami shouldn't be either. Besides that, James Marsters wouldn't be signed on for a movie just to lend his voice, he'll definitely be in Piccolo like make-up.

what if marsters played both Kami and Piccolo i mean, they both are the same person in a way. But, freeman would be good as Kami tho.

what if marsters played both Kami and Piccolo i mean, they both are the same person in a way. But, freeman would be good as Kami tho.
I bet you that's what they're doing.

Logical proof... :huh: He's piccolo, piccolo's kami's twin brother.

They're two peas in the same pod, but distinctive enough that I think they can be played by two separate actors.

it'd be less expensive too wouldn't it... I guess marsters will play young piccolo and if they do have kami be much older. How they'll make sense of the age difference is yet to be seen.

Things don't have to make perfect sense. I mean look at Star Wars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"