The Official Kami/Guardian of Earth thread

scarface078

Civilian
Reaction score
well since its not confirmed he is not in it i can make thread can i?:p
becouse there is no reason to dont let kami in it and have no other reason why there is a piccolo and why is he evil,
so i think he Will be in it.,,,

I Represent You !
The Mighty Kami The Guardian Of Earth!!

jcard61.jpg

I think Kami wont be in this movie because Christians will feel offended if the God/Protector of Earth is a green alien. It would confuse children. Imagine the Christian community outcry if the God/Protector of Earth is a green alien. Thats why Kami wont be in this movie unfortunately.

hmm
its a movie man c'mon
its like bruce almighty that god is morgan freeman
so i dont see a reason why he wont be in the movie
yes kami means god but i dont think childeren know that and he wil be calt kami and guardian of earth
not god
i think its better green then any other race becouse then we get people we are saying its racist
green is no race in the real world so i dont see a reason again to dont put him in the movie
i think he is in it just like krillin
i will bet anything on it

I think Kami wont be in this movie because Christians will feel offended if the God/Protector of Earth is a green alien. It would confuse children. Imagine the Christian community outcry if the God/Protector of Earth is a green alien. Thats why Kami wont be in this movie unfortunately.
God is a nasty looking rat in south park.... That's still on the air..

That's bull! Many of my friends who read Dragon Ball were Christians, very serious too, and it never offended them. Why? Because its fiction. Sure, some of the more extreme people might complain and moan, but that doesn't mean they all will.

If they are afraid of offending people, just don't call him "God" and emphasize him as an appointed gaurdian, not a creator of the universe (which the DragonBall universe never establishes).

If you cut out Kami out for this reason, you have to cut out King Yemma, Kaio Sama, and all the rest because they just "aren't christian".

Sorry, but MOST Christians really don't care.

I doubt Kami will actually be in the movie. Piccolo will probably be an amalgamation of all Piccolo related characters. Either that or Kami will just be a storm cloud.

I think it's pretty dumb not to call Kami the Earth god in a fantasy world where multiple gods, spirit energy, and other extraordinary things exist.

Children should be taught that their faith is not the only one there is and the character does not represent their God. Lying to kids will only confuse them more. When a child watches one of their favorite characters explode on screen, is it good to tell them "They aren't dead, they are just waiting on a bus stop in another dimension." ?

Besides Disney made an animated Hercules movie and kids learn about Greek mythology in school. Even though Hercules is the mortal son of Zeus they shouldn't confuse him for being Jesus.

I doubt Kami will actually be in the movie. Piccolo will probably be an amalgamation of all Piccolo related characters. Either that or Kami will just be a storm cloud.

I think it's pretty dumb not to call Kami the Earth god in a fantasy world where multiple gods, spirit energy, and other extraordinary things exist.

Children should be taught that their faith is not the only one there is and the character does not represent their God. Lying to kids will only confuse them more. When a child watches one of their favorite characters explode on screen, is it good to tell them "They aren't dead, they are just waiting on a bus stop in another dimension." ?

Besides Disney made an animated Hercules movie and kids learn about Greek mythology in school. Even though Hercules is the mortal son of Zeus they shouldn't confuse him for being Jesus.
Some "uber" Christians don't get that concept. I'm not offended by Dragonball or any other fantasy based world where there are different gods just because of that.. its A FANTASY.

c'mmon im the thread starter and even i am christian
omg....
i think its pretty cool kami means god xD

Weaver is Kami in disguise, helping Goku along the way on their journeys but Goku is never the wiser.

Ok well I'm a christian.. I'm pretty faithfull too( accept for the fact that I cuss way too much an occationally drink.... and sayin that kids willget confuseds is ridiculous... that's like them gettin upset that aslan in narnia is confusing them cuz he represents jesus... and that they got confused cuz mulan prayed to her ancestors..or being in the force or the darkside..... kids kno the diffence in fantasy and if they don't their parents should tell them..... and on another note.... adam aka jappo I kinda have the same feeling weaver *cough* teto *cough*
Is gonna be kami as well it makes sense

golden.jpg

Last edited:
Weaver is Kami in disguise, helping Goku along the way on their journeys but Goku is never the wiser.
weird enough but i dont mind to see that :p
good reason to not show kami at the movie maybe at the end he will show up

Weaver is to this movie what Morpheus is to Matrix.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davutha
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"