Miami Heat Fans UNITED

The bowl had thousands of these little yellow cards Riley had made up. One side had the championship trophy on it, the other read "15 Strong" (in reference to the Heat's roster).

Mister J said:
The bowl had thousands of these little yellow cards Riley had made up. One side had the championship trophy on it, the other read "15 Strong" (in reference to the Heat's roster).
Wow. That's pretty cool.

Shaq + Kobe + Fisher + Horry + Fox = Three peat.

also Tyrone Lew, and AC Green.

Tangled Web said:
Wow. That's pretty cool.

Shaq + Kobe + Fisher + Horry + Fox = Three peat.

also Tyrone Lew, and AC Green.
Damn, that was a team. There was no stopping them. They would have been even better if they could have kept Glen Rice after the first ring. Shaq was unreal back then.

Yeah, Rice was freaking sweet. He and Travis Knight took off after the first one.

We can now add prophet to list of Shaq's accomplishments. He prophesized that he would bring a championship to Miami, and he has delivered on that statement.

Congratulations to the Miami Heat and to all their fans. This is a momentous day, and they should all be proud of their city, and their team. :up:

dpm07 said:
We can now add prophet to list of Shaq's accomplishments. He prophesized that he would bring a championship to Miami, and he has delivered on that statement.

Congratulations to the Miami Heat and to all their fans. This is a momentous day, and they should all be proud of their city, and their team. :up:

And then cry themselves to sleep knowing they are only happy because 'their' team (which has nothing to do with them, at all) won a sports game.

Whoo

:down :)

Indiglo said:
And then cry themselves to sleep knowing they are only happy because 'their' team (which has nothing to do with them, at all) won a sports game.

Whoo

I'm curious, what is your avatar?

Indiglo said:

Whoo

Best sleep I've had in a long time.

:up:

Tangled Web said:
Yeah? Well, Kobe has two more. Let's see if Wade can repeat. Cause Kobe = 3pete.

Fear Ocho x three.

#24 Kobe Bryant.

Wade Finals MVP 1

Kobe Finals MVP 0

I literally just woke up! Last night was AMAZING! Everyone was celebrating on streets till like 4am! The championship is very special because it took 18 years to win it. With the Marlins we won the World Series when the team was four years old and again when it was ten. With the Heat it was 18 years if hard-work!

Catman said:
I literally just woke up! Last night was AMAZING! Everyone was celebrating on streets till like 4am! The championship is very special because it took 18 years to win it. With the Marlins we won the World Series when the team was four years old and again when it was ten. With the Heat it was 18 years if hard-work!

WOW......YOU MUST BE EXHAUSTED. :o :p

Man, the streets were packed last night, anyone else go to the AAA last night to watch the game?

So, you guys calll yourselves fans now.
You`re all bandwagoners and you know it.

Guason said:
So, you guys calll yourselves fans now.
You`re all bandwagoners and you know it.

Yeah thats why Ive been going to heat games since i was 5 watching guys like PJ Brown, Tim Hardaway, Voshon Lenard, Anthony Carter, Jamal Mashburn, and Zo come and go on this team. Please, shut the hell up.

Darthphere said:
Yeah thats why Ive been going to heat games since i was 5 watching guys like PJ Brown, Tim Hardaway, Voshon Lenard, Anthony Carter, Jamal Mashburn, and Zo come and go on this team. Please, shut the hell up.
You forgot Baby Jordan who got kicked out of the NBA.:p

All-Star Superman said:
Wade Finals MVP 1

Kobe Finals MVP 0

in my humble opinion if shaq were still on the lakers kobe woulda gotten finals mvp this year too...shaqs declining..... it shows..his still the best center in the game..but hes not like when we had him...dont get me wrong i'll still take him anyday of the week ..but by now hes the 2 in the 1 - 2 punch

congrats guys...from an LA fan.....im not gonna pout or rain on your parade....

hold your head up..you guys deserve it.... its fun times like these... enjoy it.....

Who invited the haters to this thread?

Dwyane Wade = Jesus Christ? Is it possible? =)

DarthRekal said:
hold your head up..you guys deserve it.... its fun times like these... enjoy it.....

Deserve what!? Sat on their ass. Drank a few, ate some chips. Yes, you so ****ing deserve it.

LOL

:rolleyes:

The Heat franchise is 18 years old? I did not know that. Congrats to the them for winning the whole shibang :)

The Milwaukee Bucks won the title in their third year! We're still waiting for #2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"