• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Michael Clarke Duncan Cast In 'Bones' Spinoff

Nightwing 52

Things change
Reaction score
http://www.deadline.com/hollywood/
EXCLUSIVE: Fox's proposed Bones spinoff is starting to take shape with the first casting. And it's a big one... literally. Michael Clarke Duncan has been tapped to co-star in the project, which will be introduced in Episode 19 this season. The spinoff, based on The Locator books written by Richard Greener, centers on Walter Sherman aka "the Locator" (the role is still being cast), a former military policeman who can find anything. Duncan will play Walter's partner Leo, a tough, raw-hide cowboy philosopher. This marks the first regular TV gig for Duncan, repped by APA and Industry, who best known for his Oscar-nominated role in The Green Mile.

Well, his movie career hasn't been all that great, so might as well try TV, where if the show is successful, he can get a weekly paycheck.

so fox is developing a spin off of a character that hasn't even appeared in the original series yet?

so fox is developing a spin off of a character that hasn't even appeared in the original series yet?

I can only assume Fox wanted to give the show some association to one of its more successful series to give it a strong buzz. Fox scripted dramas have a fairly high cancellation rate.

just when you thought you'd seen all of fox's tricks, they continue to surprise ya... slippery devils.

He'll appear in the 19th episode of the current season in Bones.
Now more and more popular online shopping,some online stores can let you find your favorite products, compared with everybody likes is some clothing shop. It's like ralphlauren online stores, there are many these brands of ralphlauren product sales, such as ralphlauren clothes, ralphlauren sunglasses, ralphlauren accessories, you can enjoy inside looking for you need the product.
*shines the Morg signal*

Do people even give a crap about Bones anymore? I mean, enough to even consider watching a spinoff?

They're basically doing a NCIS/NCISLA with this then?

MCD... interesting casting..

just when you thought you'd seen all of fox's tricks, they continue to surprise ya... slippery devils.

It's just a backdoor pilot. They're not uncommon. Although, usually, a series isn't picked up before a backdoor pilot airs.

Do people even give a crap about Bones anymore? I mean, enough to even consider watching a spinoff?

I love Bones. Although this season hasn't been as good as the last couple. Mostly because the Bones character has taken several steps backwards in her development.

I watched the first 3 seasons of BONES and have meant to get caught up. I'm not even a fan of procedual shows but found this just interesting enough in the early years. The idea for the spinoff sounds good but just forced. Be different if the character had already appeared a time or two and there was buzz about those episodes.

I love Bones. Although this season hasn't been as good as the last couple. Mostly because the Bones character has taken several steps backwards in her development.
yeah i haven't caught much, but she seems goofy, stupid even at times.and she keeps saying "i find that i want to (insert what ever action), something she never said before, and it really does seem that she's regressed back to her social ineptitude from season one.

yeah i haven't caught much, but she seems goofy, stupid even at times.and she keeps saying "i find that i want to (insert what ever action), something she never said before, and it really does seem that she's regressed back to her social ineptitude from season one.

I think it's supposed to be a defense mechanism from the year they spent apart, and Boothe going back to the war. But it really came out of nowhere because I don't remember any hints of it in the season finale.

It's Fox's second highest-rated scripted drama behind House.

I'm a fan of Bones. It's not as good as the last few seasons , but it's still worth watching.

MCD continues the trend of movie actors on TV shows.

great to see Duncan in a high profile project again... should be good..

He'll appear in the 19th episode of the current season in Bones.

*shines the Morg signal*

or use the report button, I'm not the only mod here :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IAmBatman125
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"