Defiance - coming to Syfy in 2013

Another cool ep.

Does anyone else watch this OnDemand? I ask because while watching it, it jumps to commercials very abruptly, as if it's cutting something out, then when i see the re-cap while watching the next ep, from the previous ep, there are parts that i don't recall seeing from that previous ep, as though they were cut out..:confused:

Anyway, am i weird that i find Irisa (in make up) hotter than the actress that plays her..? :/

I liked Alek and Nolan fooling Datak. And started to see where Rahm Tak was coming from. And then he went full on psycho.

And the Omec are seriously screwed up.

Sithborg
Agreed on Omec
But they are like violent royalty. Entitled to do as they choose. Incest, rape, cannibalism, not unlike a Targaryen or Lannister

I think the creators have been watching a bit too much Game of Thrones. I'm curious to see if they actually did go through with the execution.

This show's been echoing GoT since the beginning. I remember the scene where they first introduced the McCawleys and the Tarrs, I was like "Starks and Lannisters. Got it."

This show's been echoing GoT since the beginning. I remember the scene where they first introduced the McCawleys and the Tarrs, I was like "Starks and Lannisters. Got it."

Though let's be fair, that particular dynamic has been done many a times in various shows/stories.

I think the creators have been watching a bit too much Game of Thrones. I'm curious to see if they actually did go through with the execution.
From what I have seen they will [BLACKOUT]not be killing him, since the next episode is "My Name Is Datak Tarr and I Have Come to Kill You"[/BLACKOUT]. Take from that what you want.

Well, Ram Tahk's face matched my own this episode.

Of course Datak makes it. But hardly unharmed. But that was a great moment.

Holy Shtako!!!! Another great episode. That ending was amazing.

LMAO The look on Ram Tahk and his crews face when that thing happens with the arm was priceless.

Easily the best episode of the season. The Omec twist, the trap in the cave, Arisa saving Nolan, Datak saving everyone...AND LIVING!!!! That's the power this show has when it fire on all cylinders.

Tony Curtain's performance was also stellar.

That was some gangsta ass ****.

That was some OG **** that Datak pulled!:funny: I love his tenacity, and I love this show!:D

I think what really sold it was how The Beast and everyone reacted to it. He was like, "Oh yeah, he's in!" and then he waved the arm around...then BOOM!!!!! lol

Not sure what the status of the show is in regards to it getting renewed or not. But that finale felt like a series finale and I liked it.

I thought the same if it was a series finale, it's a good one.

same here. Lot of callbacks to the first episode, "Jackson", Arissa narrating, etc. Yeah, it could continue, but how would Nolan get back to Earth? Yes, they'll do a nine month jump or so like before. But something big would have to happen for him to return and have a season 4, right?

For the record, I WANT a season 4, but it needs to make sense in regards to getting the band back together.

same here. Lot of callbacks to the first episode, "Jackson", Arissa narrating, etc. Yeah, it could continue, but how would Nolan get back to Earth? Yes, they'll do a nine month jump or so like before. But something big would have to happen for him to return and have a season 4, right?

For the record, I WANT a season 4, but it needs to make sense in regards to getting the band back together.

I'm assuming Nolan will cross paths with some aliens.

I assume that too. And depending on their technology, it would explain how Nolan got back to Earth. But, it would still need to make sense as to why they would help Nolan get back to Earth. If it was as a captive that would be intriguing...

Everything I have seen regarding the ratings indicates this was the series finale. There will not be another season. I would like to see a new season but they ended this show on a good finality. Nolan is up there with Ywell so at least he's not completely alone.

The writing this season has improved greatly. I really loved this season and finale. There were so many great lines and OMG moments. I hope it's not the end.

Great finale. It was more emotional than I was expecting. I loved this series from day 1 and IF this was the final episode it was a high one to go out on.

I need that David Bowie cover at the end. Wonderful use of that song.

Love this show, but that ending was a great way to end it. Having Nolan return would feel forced…..

…but i'm all in if it means more Julie Benz! :awesome: :hrt:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"