Michael Savage, Black Strippers, and Brown Supremacists

Calvin said:
Doesn't change the fact that it was a *****e thing to do that taints a sport that's built on natural talent and hard work.
And gambling.

The Overlord said:
Figures, you get your hoods and arm bands at the same store, right?

Oooohhhh so witty! I wish I could make such witty statements like that! I'm so envious of your overpowering wit:(. I'm crushed, demoralized, I'm quitting, all at the behest of The Most Witty, The Overlord.

Have you ever even listened to Michael Savage? I don't agree with the man 100%, but he makes more sense than any of the other talk show hosts on the radio today. Dr. Savage has the ability to do what we all lost long, long ago - still see the world, through all the crap and influence, for what it is.

Calvin said:
It also doesn't surprise us that you love Hitler.

Oh, yeah, because I claim that one, too. Moron. Got anything better? I haven't seen anyone in this thread actually give a reason as to why Savage is out of line. Just typical liberal name-calling and the like. Predictable and boring, which is why this thread will soon die.

I've heard Michael Weiner's show. He's a cranky old guy. Until I found out he used to write books praising herbal medicine, I didn't know why he was so pissed off.

Rayne said:
Oh, yeah, because I claim that one, too. Moron. Got anything better? I haven't seen anyone in this thread actually give a reason as to why Savage is out of line. Just typical liberal name-calling and the like. Predictable and boring, which is why this thread will soon die.
People haven't given a reason for why he's out of line? Being racist isn't good enough?

Rayne said:
Oooohhhh so witty! I wish I could make such witty statements like that! I'm so envious of your overpowering wit:(. I'm crushed, demoralized, I'm quitting, all at the behest of The Most Witty, The Overlord.

Have you ever even listened to Michael Savage? I don't agree with the man 100%, but he makes more sense than any of the other talk show hosts on the radio today. Dr. Savage has the ability to do what we all lost long, long ago - still see the world, through all the crap and influence, for what it is.

Other people seemed to think it was funny.:) I live in Canada, I don't get his radio show. But I have heard of his books:

http://www.dailyraider.com/index.php?id=500

Rayne said:

Makes more sense? Have you listened to the guy? My first experience with him beyond seeing his books (masterworks of political objectivity like "Liberalism is a Disease"), was driving through a market he was carried on last year, and hearing him talk about how not only should we close down all Mosques in America, because apparently this would be a sure-fire way to combat terrorism, but also how liberals should be in jail for the crime of.... being liberals. If that is what "makes sense" to you, you have serious issues.

The Overlord said:
Other people seemed to think it was funny.:) I live in Canada, I don't get his radio show. But I have heard of his books:

http://www.dailyraider.com/index.php?id=500

So you're commenting on a radio personality that you've never listened to, plus you've never read the guy's books. Excuse me while I go criticize someone I know absolutely nothing about.

Calvin said:
People haven't given a reason for why he's out of line? Being racist isn't good enough?

Savage isn't racist. He's anything but. Listen to his show. He simply hates people who are blatant idiots and he's very expressive about it. He is completely unpolitically correct, and that bothers people in this day & age because you've been so programmed to be politically correct. Michael Savage simply exposes truths you don't want to hear and that you won't hear almost anywhere else and calls out bull****, whether it's from Osama Bin Laden, George W. Bush, or Joe Yankee walking down the street in New York. You're looking at quotatations taken out of context and making an incorrect and ignorant assessment of a person. Do yourself a favor and turn on your radio. It's not my fault if the truth and freedom of speech that might not fall in line with your's in a politically correct sense makes your ears bleed...deal with it.

bored said:
Makes more sense? Have you listened to the guy? My first experience with him beyond seeing his books (masterworks of political objectivity like "Liberalism is a Disease"), was driving through a market he was carried on last year, and hearing him talk about how not only should we close down all Mosques in America, because apparently this would be a sure-fire way to combat terrorism, but also how liberals should be in jail for the crime of.... being liberals. If that is what "makes sense" to you, you have serious issues.

Half of everything you see or hear is an opinion; books are no different. The fact that you don't want to talk about (because you don't want to give him credit) is that Savage's books are monster sellers. You don't want to talk about Savage's enormous amount of listeners and ratings. And you're ignorant. You drove through a market and heard one show you weren't used to hearing because there aren't any other shows like it and your politically correct and fragile mind couldn't handle what you heard and you put the titles of the man's books together with this feeling you didn't like and now you're slamming the man you know nothing about. Real credibility on display, bored.

Rayne said:
Half of everything you see or hear is an opinion; books are no different. The fact that you don't want to talk about (because you don't want to give him credit) is that Savage's books are monster sellers. You don't want to talk about Savage's enormous amount of listeners and ratings. And you're ignorant. You drove through a market and heard one show you weren't used to hearing because there aren't any other shows like it and your politically correct and fragile mind couldn't handle what you heard and you put the titles of the man's books together with this feeling you didn't like and now you're slamming the man you know nothing about. Real credibility on display, bored.
I do not say this often. But, you are a ****ing idiot. I do not even have to elaborate. Your words speak for themselves. Go ahead, write some 4 paragraph repsonse. I do not care. Your personality reaks of ostentation. I recommend that you shove your head up your own ass, that seems like a fitting place for someone with "opinions" like yours and Mr. Savage's.

Rayne said:
So you're commenting on a radio personality that you've never listened to, plus you've never read the guy's books. Excuse me while I go criticize someone I know absolutely nothing about.

So I have to know everything about him before I criticize his comments in that article and there's no way I can hear his show in Canada. Did he just act like a *****e in this one article? What's your take on this Reich Marshall Rayne?

Rayne said:

So popularity equals quality? Britneyt Spears was a good singer because her records sold well?

The Overlord said:
So I have to know everything about him before I criticize his comments in that article and there's no way I can hear his show in Canada. Did he just act like a *****e in this one article?
Oh, I am SURE it was this one time. Just having a bad day, you know?

Stewie Griffin said:
Oh, I am SURE it was this one time. Just having a bad day, you know?

Maybe, but lets hear from the expert, Reich Marshall Rayne.

Rayne said:

Rayne said:

Look at what I bolded, then look at the next paragraph. What does everyone think?

The Overlord said:
Maybe, but lets hear from the expert, Reich Marshall Rayne.
Dude, stop being a PC-obessesed liberal? Ok? Respecting other cultures is bull****.

bored said:
Look at what I bolded, then look at the next paragraph. What does everyone think?
*picks up phone*

*calls the Irony-Police*

They're on their way. Let's go have a smoke while we wait?

Stewie Griffin said:
Dude, stop being a PC-obessesed liberal? Ok? Respecting other cultures is bull****.
Yeah jeez other cultures suck

ShadowBoxing said:
Yeah jeez other cultures suck
Yeah. These damned liberals want everybody to be "friends"....I say that is a buncha malarkey.

If there is one grain of truth
Amidst your hoard of lies, 'tis
"Love your neighbour as yourself"
With this alone I can abide.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"