Michael Savage, Black Strippers, and Brown Supremacists

Stewie Griffin said:
Dude, stop being a PC-obessesed liberal? Ok? Respecting other cultures is bull****.

Ja, the Reich Marshall has shown me the way.

Stewie Griffin said:
*picks up phone*

*calls the Irony-Police*

They're on their way. Let's go have a smoke while we wait?

Depends on what we'd be smoking. I'm a liberal, thus the puffy laugh grass is not only something i frequently use, but is a pivotal part of my daily routine*.

*I've smoked twice in my life, but don't tell anyone that.

bored said:
Depends on what we'd be smoking. I'm a liberal, thus the puffy laugh grass is not only something i frequently use, but is a pivotal part of my daily routine*.

*I've smoked twice in my life, but don't tell anyone that.
Of course we will be smoking the green... We could do a few lines, but then we'd have to switch parties.

Stewie Griffin said:
I do not say this often. But, you are a ****ing idiot. I do not even have to elaborate. Your words speak for themselves. Go ahead, write some 4 paragraph repsonse. I do not care. Your personality reaks of ostentation. I recommend that you shove your head up your own ass, that seems like a fitting place for someone with "opinions" like yours and Mr. Savage's.

Do you have a point somewhere, or did you just want to come up with an ostentatious response of your own to say "I disagree"?

The Overlord said:
So I have to know everything about him before I criticize his comments in that article and there's no way I can hear his show in Canada. Did he just act like a *****e in this one article? What's your take on this Reich Marshall Rayne?

No, you actually have to had listened to a show to form an opinion. I can pull words out of anyone's speech or address and paint it in a negative light and make you think he's an *******. Instead of relying on someone else's opinion, go find out the answers for yourself.

The Overlord said:
So popularity equals quality? Britneyt Spears was a good singer because her records sold well?

No, it just means that a helluva lot of people are listening and like what they hear. Savage's the 3rd highest rated talk show host behind only *gasp* Rush Limbaugh & Sean Hannity, who have the upper edge b/c their shows run during the daytime hours on the East Coast, whilst Savage's starts at 8pm here and 5pm on the West Coast. That's a pretty big following for someone so many people, it seems, just hate.

I don't think he's an *******. Just a person who gets pissed off easy over little things. Such as "people who don't think like him"

Rayne said:
No, it just means that a helluva lot of people are listening and like what they hear. Savage's the 3rd highest rated talk show host behind only *gasp* Rush Limbaugh & Sean Hannity, who have the upper edge b/c their shows run during the daytime hours on the East Coast, whilst Savage's starts at 8pm here and 5pm on the West Coast. That's a pretty big following for someone so many people, it seems, just hate.

A lot of people hate Britney Spears, but she was still popular, that does mean she had a quality product?

Rayne said:
Yeah, and Britney Spears has sold over 38 million albums...does that make her talented?

Rayne said:
No, you actually have to had listened to a show to form an opinion. I can pull words out of anyone's speech or address and paint it in a negative light and make you think he's an *******. Instead of relying on someone else's opinion, go find out the answers for yourself.

I can't listen to his show because I live in Canada, besides if he's being a *****e is artcle, then guess, he deserves to be taken to task for being a *****e in this article.

Rayne said:

Again, what's your point? Because he's popular, does that mean he's on to something? Conservative talk radio is big because the choir likes getting preached to. It means nothing.

That's the best you can come back with? Britney Spears and an attack on talk radio because the conservative hosts actually kill in ratings and liberals struggle to stay afloat? Because your idealogy is not as popular as you and the major media want everyone to think? Your opinions, while not only flawed and ignorant, are in the minority. Sorry. Case closed. Night boys.

Rayne said:
That's the best you can come back with? Britney Spears and an attack on talk radio because the conservative hosts actually kill in ratings and liberals struggle to stay afloat? Because your idealogy is not as popular as you and the major media want everyone to think? Your opinions, while not only flawed and ignorant, are in the minority. Sorry. Case closed. Night boys.

This is best you can come up with, "popularity equals quality" that logic is completely flawed.

Rayne said:
I hope you know that your responses are chocked full of fallacies. Maybe you just are not intelligent enough to put the Britney Spears comparison together? Who knows...and really? Who the **** cares?

Where's the attack? I've not seen any, just people stating opinion.

Again, that's all Michael Wiener gets pissy about. Differing opinions.

And popularity is something everyone outgrew during high school

Hey Rayne, Farenheit 9/11 is the highest grossing documentary of all time. By your logic people are watching and like what they see.

Rayne said:

Did you miss the point, or just refuse to acknowledge it? You brought up how popular Michael Savage is, so someone else mentioned how popular Britney Spears was for a time, and how that didn't mean she was a good singer. Then, of course, you went on a completely off-topic tangent about the unpopularity of liberal radio programs (of which there are what, two?), and tried to make fun of us and that old scapegoat, the liberal media. Tell you what, Rayne. You take a debate class (the way you talk, I assume you're a high schooler), and learn how to carry a real argument, then you can have a chance at judging when the case is closed.

bored said:
Did you miss the point, or just refuse to acknowledge it? You brought up how popular Michael Savage is, so someone else mentioned how popular Britney Spears was for a time, and how that didn't mean she was a good singer. Then, of course, you went on a completely off-topic tangent about the unpopularity of liberal radio programs (of which there are what, two?), and tried to make fun of us and that old scapegoat, the liberal media. Tell you what, Rayne. You take a debate class (the way you talk, I assume you're a high schooler), and learn how to carry a real argument, then you can have a chance at judging when the case is closed.

The case is closed because the Reich Marshall says it is! :mad: :)

rayne is teh bomb. all americans should be more like him. then we'd all be inbred hatemongers and ww3 would come sooner due to our stupidity and the earth would cease to exist. that's cleansing on a global scale.

The Overlord said:
The case is closed because the Reich Marshall says it is! :mad: :)

*packs up suitcase*

Well, I guess I will see you all in the unemployment lines.

Rayne said:
He simply hates people who are blatant idiots and he's very expressive about it.

A man who claimed that Vitamin C would cure aids and that you could kick cocaine through coffee enemas has no right to ***** about people arguably less idiotic than himself.

Stewie Griffin said:
*packs up suitcase*

Well, I guess I will see you all in the unemployment lines.

Vhat did you think you had the right to post your own opinions? Nein! You vill obey Reich Marshall Rayne und our glorious new Furher, Michael Savage. Dissent is verboten!

Rayne said:
I haven't seen anyone in this thread actually give a reason as to why Savage is out of line. Just typical liberal name-calling and the like. Predictable and boring, which is why this thread will soon die.

Pillery Clinton
Al Goreleone
Mrs. Dr. Mengele
Commu-Nazis
Red Diaper Doper Babies

So I guess name calling is okay, as long as it's strictly "conservitive"?

The worst thing about the quotes in the original post are that those aren't taken out of context or used in a way to produce a different meaning than they was originally intended. Micheal Savage would gladly defend every word in those quotes. The man is crazy, he's even too far right for my taste. I'll be listening to him and he'll start off and I'll be thinking, "All right...makes sense...sounds good...holy crap what did he just say?!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"