might as well gKokujin's Art thread

gkokujin

Sidekick
Reaction score
welp since everyone else has one, I might as well post one, that way no one thinks all i do is troll, lol.

Its mostly old stuff, I haven't had time to draw as much as I want to due to my graphic design work taking priority.

c003.jpg

c006.jpg

c007.jpg

all inkpen.

sk001.jpg

sk004.jpg

sk032.jpg

sk034.jpg

sk038.jpg

slight nudity
http://dmario.org/sk-color/sk036.jpg

wow dude you've got some pretty good stuff here. that 2nd drawing looks great. you've definitely got talent dude, pretty versatile too.

Cool stuff :up:

I rather like your cartoonish stuff, but there's lots of really solid work here. rock on.

cool stuff :up:

thanks!

wow dude you've got some pretty good stuff here. that 2nd drawing looks great. you've definitely got talent dude, pretty versatile too.

Thanks, I was pretty proud of that pic, I suck at coloring so it didn't turn out quite how I wanted it to but it worked.

Cool stuff :up:

thank you very much!

I rather like your cartoonish stuff, but there's lots of really solid work here. rock on.

Thanks, I just started doing cartoon stuff last year. i don't know why I never did it sooner.

Wowies ^^ I love your Art ^^ It's beautiful. I love to draw too, Keep up the good work * thumbs up*

Wowies ^^ I love your Art ^^ It's beautiful. I love to draw too, Keep up the good work * thumbs up*

nice stuff dude

two of my faves but theres loads of amazing stuff... cant wait to see more!

Keep it up, It's so beautiful ^^

Good stuff. :up:

thanks everyone, i hope to have some new stuff SOME time soon, lol. its been a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"