ampersand's new art thread

Thanks for the comments :D

Here's my WIP for the February contest.
ghostrider6jz.gif

never saw this... looks amazing!

good stuff really like that spidey he pops out:up:

Finally, something new...

So is this Ultimate Bucky? Or Ultimate Winter Soldier?
What is his story? Did the elderly Bucky Barnes get injected with Super Soldier DNA and become younger and stronger or something? Or is this a flash back story where the soldier Bucky Barnes dons a military costume in order to save Cap from Ultimate Red Skull?

Just curious. This is a great image that makes me want to know more.

So is this Ultimate Bucky? Or Ultimate Winter Soldier?
What is his story? Did the elderly Bucky Barnes get injected with Super Soldier DNA and become younger and stronger or something? Or is this a flash back story where the soldier Bucky Barnes dons a military costume in order to save Cap from Ultimate Red Skull?

Just curious. This is a great image that makes me want to know more.
I drew this for a contest on The Planet forums. The subject was "Heroes as Villains and Villains as Heroes" I kinda smudged the lines of the subject and put Cap in the position of Bucky and Bucky in the position of Cap. I know that Bucky isn't so much of a villain in the Winter Soldier arc as he is a hero that is being used, but, since there isn't any actual story written about this, I just said that in my version, Winter Soldier Steve Rodgers is really a villain and not just a pawn.

I really didn't think the whole story through, and I wouldn't consider it the Ultimate version of anything. I was just playing around and drawing what the cover to Captain America #11 would look like if Cap and Bucky had switched places.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"