• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Minecraft

XtremelyBaneful

xoxxxoooxo
Reaction score
OK, it seems as though there doesn't exist a thread for all things Minecraft in the multiplat section, so I'm start one here.

And to kick things off, can someone please tell me why a creeper spawns here? I shared a video here at 1:06, it spawns inside of my walls despite my house being surrounded by fire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQEpBQr0cpM

From what it looks like it might have been a dark area outside the house that was just enough to make it spawn.

well i'm not gonna light up a whole radius around my residence. it's pretty ridiculous how easily monsters can spawn even in the dimlight.

89-8961-68BQ300Z.jpg

Yeah you darn kids! Stay inside and read The New Yorker instead!

What a pretentious-ass cover.

Terraria is better! :argh:
:o

I tried Terraria, it wasn't the same. Minecraft seemed a lot easier to get the hang off, and had a lot more to explore.

I have a hard time getting into 2D games, no matter what they are.

I found Terraria more fun. I don't particularly care for this style of game though.

I'm going to give Dragon Quest Builders a shot in hopes that it's an actual game with building elements added on. If that doesn't do it for me, I give up on this stuff.

This is a joke post I already put in the Kendrick vs Drake thread but I guess it's relevant here too

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCat
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"