• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Amazing Spider-Man Minor Changes You Want To See

What's the problem with Flint Marko being Uncle Ben's real killer? I never saw a problem with it.

What's the problem with Flint Marko being Uncle Ben's real killer? I never saw a problem with it.

seriously? the whole of spidey's origin revolves around him doing absolutely nothing to stop a crime and then later finding out that the VERY crook he couldn't be bothered to stop turns out to be the killer of the most important person in his life. that origin could have come straight out of the twilight zone for ironic tragic stories.

spidey then spends the rest of his life making sure he never just does nothing again. imho EASILY the best origin in comics. a better origin than having your parents gunned down in front (something wayne was powerless to prevent) a better origin than being sent to earth as a baby (something completely out of kent's hands) peter parker could have changed his destiny simply by sticking out a leg.

you then introduce someone else who kills uncle ben and peter failing to stop the crook becomes absolutely IRRELAVENT. idiotic on the part of raimi, abosolutely 100% IDIOTIC.

seriously? the whole of spidey's origin revolves around him doing absolutely nothing to stop a crime and then later finding out that the VERY crook he couldn't be bothered to stop turns out to be the killer of the most important person in his life. that origin could have come straight out of the twilight zone for ironic tragic stories.

spidey then spends the rest of his life making sure he never just does nothing again. imho EASILY the best origin in comics. a better origin than having your parents gunned down in front (something wayne was powerless to prevent) a better origin than being sent to earth as a baby (something completely out of kent's hands) peter parker could have changed his destiny simply by sticking out a leg.

you then introduce someone else who kills uncle ben and peter failing to stop the crook becomes absolutely IRRELAVENT. idiotic on the part of raimi, abosolutely 100% IDIOTIC.

Well Peter is still to blame. Markko was about to leave and then Carridine came and ran into him causing the gun to go off. Which wouldn't have happened if Peter had stopped him before.

No it doesn't make it irrelevent. Peter is still Karmically responsible for Ben's death. He doesn't stop a crime, a crime is committed against someone he loves. His hubris comes back to bite him on his ass.

Well Peter is still to blame. Markko was about to leave and then Carridine came and ran into him causing the gun to go off. Which wouldn't have happened if Peter had stopped him before.
Who's to say it wouldn't?
It was not Carradine's fault, nor Peter. It was all on Marko's hand. He can't put the blame on someone else for shooting Ben. And he didn't. He knew it was all his fault.

New hair style for both Peter and MJ!

IMO Peters hair was too long in SM2-3... I hated it..
And MJ simply needs a darker red.

How about a villain who is actually a bad guy. Venom had to be the only one who was an actual bad guy (Eddie was pretty corrupt to begin with, whereas Norman was a somewhat respectable man before he became the Goblin)

Also, don't kill off every supervillain Spider-Man so much as looks at (I'm surprised Sandman made it out alive, but his leave was a problem in itself because he's still a criminal even if he does things for a good reason it is still wrong).

Another villian related issue is that not every single villian needs to have some connection with Peter Parker. The Osborn's have to have the connection and so does Venom (and if they use the Lizrd, he does too) but Sandman and Doc Ock didn't need anything to do with Peter Parker at all, just Spider-Man (and Sandman's retcon connection was horrible because it was so out of the blue...then again, that whole movie had people finding out things years later when it should have been told from the get go (the police about Ben Parker's killer to Pete and May, and also the Osborn butler to Harry about Norman's self impalement)

New hair style for both Peter and MJ!

IMO Peters hair was too long in SM2-3... I hated it..
And MJ simply needs a darker red.

This is actually a good one. I always thought his hair was too long. MJ's I thought was perfect in 3.

I'd like to see his hair like this...

tn2_tobey_maguire_4.jpg

Longer fight scenes! for crying out loud, If I blinked in SM3, I've missed a good portion of the battles. The length of the scenes in SM2 were great! except at the end, a few punches and swing arounds and that was it. eh, oh well.

The first and last fight scenes in 3 were amazing.

The fight scenes have been great throughout the series.

I want to see Spider-Man as the comedian. When things get hard, scary, or desperate, Spider-Man cracks a joke.
Its really to hide how worried, scared, or weak he feels, he makes it look like he is confident.
But when things look back Spider-Man makes a bad joke, the worse things look the worse the joke.
As Peter, when around those he isn't comfortable with, he is quite. But when that mask is on he feels he can be himself more too.

Thats what I want to see. Spider-Man, always the comedian.

^
Yeah,I just felt that Raimi could of done something amazing just by giving us either a new GG2 costume,or by making Harry the Hobgoblin with a new color scheme,cloak,etc.But instead he went out and made Harry resemble the Rocket Racer instead.
HarryGoblinidea.jpg

Last edited:
I want to see Spider-Man as the comedian. When things get hard, scary, or desperate, Spider-Man cracks a joke.
Its really to hide how worried, scared, or weak he feels, he makes it look like he is confident.
But when things look back Spider-Man makes a bad joke, the worse things look the worse the joke.
As Peter, when around those he isn't comfortable with, he is quite. But when that mask is on he feels he can be himself more too.

Thats what I want to see. Spider-Man, always the comedian.

Tobey has tried to inject more wisecracks . He add libbed a joke in SM3 during the first encounter with Sandman. Would like to see more of that. Parker was nonstop comedy in the first half of SM2 practically.

Here goes:

- The Weather (yes, it would be nice in winter time, just for the sake of a change, why not?);

- Peter applying for a job as a teacher (but for that Raimi needs to stop making him be a woussie in every damn movie! Peter needs to grow up and be more confident);

That's about it with the minor changes I guess, but I'm sure I can find more if I give it a better thought. About the hair, I really didn't like it either, he should have it like in SM1, shorter and maybe MJ needs to be red, well a darker red at least, but these minor details are really not that important for me hahahah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCat
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"