• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Miss Nevada USA fired for racy photos

i didn't see any pics of tit sucking!! :confused:

and if she did that in public in front of a cam then dannnnng hooch!!

There really wasn't a lot going on in the pics, mainly just people PRETENDING to be doing things.

PhePhe112 said:
i didn't see any pics of tit sucking!! :confused:

and if she did that in public in front of a cam then dannnnng hooch!!
AndThePickles said:
There really wasn't a lot going on in the pics, mainly just people PRETENDING to be doing things.
I'm gonna guess and say ya'll didn't see the OTHER pics. :o

I saw all of the pics I believe. Sure, there's some licking, but nothing too extreme.

i saw one of her making out with a chick, one of her ass hanging out, one of her censered boob and one of her touching tongue's with another chick.

The ones of her tongue on the outside of people's pants are dumb. Regardless, she looks skank-tastic. *shrugs*

Which is why it's so confusing retracting her title as Miss NEVADA. I mean wow, seriously, have the judges visited that state? :o

She now has the perfect opening to get into the prostitution business. All her customers will pay double because she's gotten a little limelight.

AndThePickles said:
She now has the perfect opening to get into the prostitution business. All her customers will pay double because she's gotten a little limelight.
Yeah. She could make $5,000 per customer easily.

3 customers a day equals $75,000 per week. :wow:

I find it hilarious how Morg doesn't want people to post pics on the thread yet everyone has already seen the pics through PM. :D

Catman said:
I find it hilarious how Morg doesn't want people to post pics on the thread yet everyone has already seen the pics through PM. :D
It's because of the "kids" surfing these forums. God forbid they see something they've been sucking on since birth. :dry:

Just saw the pics.... and who the hell is the girl in the green ****? God damn, she was one of the finest pieces of ass (and ****) I have ever seen.

jaydawg said:
Just saw the pics.... and who the hell is the girl in the green ****? God damn, she was one of the finest pieces of ass (and ****) I have ever seen.

dude her **** are freakin awesome. i'll be shocked if those were real.

This is the first and only time I will ever agree with you.

Umm..im gonna need these pics.

Mister J said:
I'm certain that the number of PMs that I've sent out regarding Ms. Katie Rees have reached double digits. In addition to being a bunch of pervs, you all are also incredibly lazy. :whatever:

I love this place. :up:

Hey, I tried looking for them, and didn't see them anywhere. :csad:

And if you could send them my way, I would be very grateful. :yay:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back