• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Miss Nevada USA fired for racy photos

Still waitin for them pics.

Stewie Griffin said:
Still waitin for them pics.

Morg's in a bad mood due to the fact that half of the hype is demanding he be removed from power in the technical section.
The thread's called "I call shenanigans". Matt and Lackley are staging a coup practically.

I'd like the pics, and Trump is an idiot. He really is. It's Rosie's job to make fun of people, and she tore him up pretty good, and now he sounds like an inmature idiot who needs some new lips and hair.

First.

who is he to call Rosie unattractive? She is, but he is really ugly. Secondly he was born rich and he still is. He hasn't accomplished much, and she has. He says hirring her was a mistake? She drove the ratings sky high, while he's in and out of bankruptcy.

You guys know MISS USA was just a couple weeks short of 21? And she's got to go to rehab? Isn't rehab for like addicts or something? Just because she celebrated this one time or even two or three times, doesn't mean she needs rehab. Rehab is for people with serious problems, and it shouldn't be abused as PR. Even if she shouldn't have drank, rehab is irrelevant, because there is no evidence she's an acoloholic. You think Trump never once drank before he was 21?

This is ridiculous. Trump's an ass, and Miss USA is hot as hell, and I really want to see her making out with Miss teen USA. Please pm me the pics.

Spider-Bite said:
I'd like the pics, and Trump is an idiot. He really is. It's Rosie's job to make fun of people, and she tore him up pretty good, and now he sounds like an inmature idiot who needs some new lips and hair.

First.

who is he to call Rosie unattractive? She is, but he is really ugly. Secondly he was born rich and he still is. He hasn't accomplished much, and she has. He says hirring her was a mistake? She drove the ratings sky high, while he's in and out of bankruptcy.

You guys know MISS USA was just a couple weeks short of 21? And she's got to go to rehab? Isn't rehab for like addicts or something? Just because she celebrated this one time or even two or three times, doesn't mean she needs rehab. Rehab is for people with serious problems, and it shouldn't be abused as PR. Even if she shouldn't have drank, rehab is irrelevant, because there is no evidence she's an acoloholic. You think Trump never once drank before he was 21?

This is ridiculous. Trump's an ass, and Miss USA is hot as hell, and I really want to see her making out with Miss teen USA. Please pm me the pics.

Trump and Rosie are both idiots. Trump thinks hes rich enough to say anything and Rosie is just opinionated. I want to see those pics too. As soon as I heard what happened I was curious about it. But how is underage drinking so bad that Trump needs to defend Miss USA? We all see Lindsay Lohan do it and many other celebrities. I'm not saying its good but by society standards its normal.

So Miss USA can not behave & Miss Nevada is a **** :o

I feel bad for the poor girl and just want this whole ordeal to be over for her.

...not really.
TAMPA, FLORIDA - Miss Nevada, Katie Rees is issuing a correction on the statement released by her attorney yesterday regarding some photos that were published of her on the internet. That press release stated that she was 17 years old when the photos were taken. Miss Rees’ actual age when the aforementioned photos were taken was 19. Miss Rees acknowledges her misbehavior as captured in the photos. The pictures were taken years before her consideration to compete for the title of Miss Nevada.

Katie says, “Over the past couple of days I have seen and heard numerous reports and I feel it is necessary to address the public with the facts. Simply put, these images were from an isolated incident during my teenage years prior to my consideration to compete for Miss Nevada. While I take full responsibility for the photographs, I want everyone to know the truth. This was by no means representative of who I was, who I am, or who I will become.
I have no intentions to disgrace the state of Nevada, the Miss Universe Organization, or Mr. Donald Trump. Nonetheless, I feel I have been unfairly treated and I am being judged without due process.

I challenge those individuals to look back on their pasts and not find something they did to humiliate themselves or that they deeply regret—especially during their teenage years. I am very embarrassed by the situation. Regardless, such a brief and distant lapse in judgment does not warrant my loss of the title I worked so hard to achieve.

I want to thank my family, true friends, and God, who have already forgiven me. I can only hope that the public will be as kind.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"