Mission accomplished - what should the after credits scene be?

Silvermoth

Krakoan native
Reaction score
Ive heard a few people say it might involve Natasha finding a body that turns into a skrull, hence kicking off Secret Invasion. That would be fun

Colin Firth painting a portrait of Natasha as she wears a pearl earring. :o

Its really not possible to even begin to guess without knowing the post-Endgame status quo and the overall outline of future movie releases. After all, post-credits sequences tend to be about other movies, not the one which just happened.

Black Widow sending an Avenger a thank you message through a text, for bringing something special from her past.

BW finding a body that turns into a Skrull would be pretty awesome

I guess there will be one scene teasing a future movie. However, I think there should also be a completely gratuitous post-credit scene of Natasha doing a traditional Russian folk dance. Because, why not?

If this is a prequel as wildly expected:
Vomir. Standing over a high cliff, Cap and Red Skull are philosophizing. As the quick talks end, Cap glares into the dark abyss below, then lets go of the amber stone that he has been holding in his palm. As the glowing stone falls, it slowly fades and completely goes out of sight before reaching the bottom, where the lifeless BW body lies. She awakes, breathing heavily trying to recollect what has happened. She checks her wrist, on which the time device is still attached. Without hesitating she activates it, and disappears.

Vomir. Standing over a high cliff, Cap and Red Skull are philosophizing. As the quick talks end, Cap glares into the dark abyss below, then lets go of the amber stone that he has been holding in his palm. As the glowing stone falls, it slowly fades and completely goes out of sight before reaching the bottom, where the lifeless BW body lies. She awakes, breathing heavily trying to recollect what has happened. She checks her wrist, on which the time device is still attached. Without hesitating she activates it, and disappears.
I would love this.

Just got back from Endgame. Though I hate the idea of
this film being a prequel, this would be wonderful.

Personally I hope it ends with Barton sparing her and bringing her in. Tie everything together real nice.

I guess there will be one scene teasing a future movie. However, I think there should also be a completely gratuitous post-credit scene of Natasha doing a traditional Russian folk dance. Because, why not?
This is my favourite so far lol.

While time travelling to the past, Black Widow accidentally spills permanent ink on Gorbachev's head, giving him his birth mark.

Who's Gorbachev?
tenor.gif

He's Black Widow's handler in the old comics from the 80s whom she rebelled against. There were plenty of Cold War stories featuring him. :o
Never heard of him in the comics before, though I don't really read the comics other than the X-Men and the Inhumans.

Taskmaster joining Zemo's new team. Zemo, Ghost, Shocker, Bullseye and now Taskmaster. Where's Songbird? She's the missing link here.

I believe the best bet is an after credits scene that ties to WS/Falcon. Perhaps Zemo or Ross recruiting Taskmaster for the thunderbolts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"