After the credits...

samsnee

Ok
Reaction score
Wouldn't it be awesome if, after the end credits, we cut to a scene in a lab. The camera is zooming in on someone's back, and he's muttering about how the formula will work. We cut to a close up shot of him injecting something in his arm. We then hear him screaming in pain. Then zoom in on his eye, which turns into a reptilian looking pupil. Cut to black, and we hear the scream of The Lizard.

Wouldn't it be awesome if, after the end credits, we cut to a scene in a lab. The camera is zooming in on someone's back, and he's muttering about how the formula will work. We cut to a close up shot of him injecting something in his arm. We then hear him screaming in pain. Then zoom in on his eye, which turns into a reptilian looking pupil. Cut to black, and we hear the scream of The Lizard.

It would be cool if something happened after the credits...

lizard is like a green version of venom,

No no no, Venom is like a black version of The Lizard. :p

Something with The Lizard would be very cool.

It just feels like SM4 is HIS time to shine...:up:

Yeah, The Lizard deserves his shot.

I don't like after-credit "special scenes". I just want to watch the movie, get to the credits, leave the theatre and gossip about how great it was. I don't want to have to sit through 5 minutes of scrolling to get a 30-second scene. They could've easily put the Harry-mirror scene from Spider-Man 2 behind the credits. Instead, they put the scene right into the movie (and it fit perfectly). You don't need to put things behind the credits, just insert them into the movie at the appropriate spot. Case closed.

I don't know about the Lizard. I never really liked the Lizard, but the Scorpion... I could imagine a Scorpion-based Spider-Man film.

Sorry, but I already made a thread on this entitled: "After-Credit Scene" (or something to that effect)

Sorry, but I already made a thread on this entitled: "After-Credit Scene" (or something to that effect)

Yea and that hasent been on the front page for almost 2 months. Dont act like you own the rights to making a thread on this topic.

Eh, good point.

Maybe I'm just use to everyone else doing the same thing to me, eh? ;)

I Would Love To See Something Like That. It's Definitely His Time!

If lizard was in the next movie then they wouldnt put his creation in a 30-second-secret-scene that no one will see

and...
I don't like after-credit "special scenes". I just want to watch the movie, get to the credits, leave the theatre and gossip about how great it was. I don't want to have to sit through 5 minutes of scrolling to get a 30-second scene. They could've easily put the Harry-mirror scene from Spider-Man 2 behind the credits. Instead, they put the scene right into the movie (and it fit perfectly). You don't need to put things behind the credits, just insert them into the movie at the appropriate spot. Case closed.

I don't know about the Lizard. I never really liked the Lizard, but the Scorpion... I could imagine a Scorpion-based Spider-Man film.

they put harrys revalation in because its integral to the story.

i'd rather see a forth with Lizard. Raimi likes to make movies where the villians are closely related to Peter/Spiderman. I see the Lizard fitting this bill better than Rhino.

MAYBE:

EXT. STREET

We TRACK along a street, seeing the gutters, trash, pavement... everything. And then we begin to make out a black oily material- it inches towards the screen to reveal that it is the SYMBIOTE! A newspaper DROPS close by... DAILY BUGLE. Focus on the headline:

CLETUS CASSADY APPREHENDED BY CAPTAIN STACY. AWAITING TRIAL...

[FADE TO BLACK]

Just a nice nod towards fans- doesn't mean that we will ever see Carnage.... just a nice drop for the fans of what's to come even if it comes after all the movies have finished.

I wouldn't want the Lizard part to be at the end of the credits. I'd rather see it in Spidey 4.

I think it'd be cool if they seemed to kill off Venom in the movie, and then after the credits, it showed something to indicate that he was still alive. They probably won't have Venom in Spidey 4, so they have to wrap up that character....but I would still like to know that he's still alive.

Or maybe they could do something with Cassidy/Carnage. Maybe they could have Brock being put in his cell, and it shows Cassidy in the next cell.

This same exact thread was made before Spider-Man 2 came out. :csad:

PLEASE no after-credit scenes! After watching X3 I felt like strangling someone /namely my friend who got up the second the credits appeared and made me leave/

If lizard was in the next movie then they wouldnt put his creation in a 30-second-secret-scene that no one will see

They could always re-show his origin in a flashback in the fourth movie. It's not that complex an origin that they need to set it up like Goblin's and Doc Ock's, especially if Doc Connors has already been in two of the movies.

They could always re-show his origin in a flashback in the fourth movie. It's not that complex an origin that they need to set it up like Goblin's and Doc Ock's, especially if Doc Connors has already been in two of the movies.

Well to be honest I dont really want anykind of after the credits scene. But If anything I would just want to see like a short 15 scene of Conners in his lab, discovering the formula, no transformation or anything like that. Kinda like this scene from USM

22.jpg

I think if this was going to be a scene then it should happen befor the credits. the scene befor the last especially because spidey has to swing away at the end. I am curious though because the scene in spidey3 where Dr. connors studies a symbiote sample, it was said that he was looking at or studying lizards in his office when peter walked in so do you think because of that we won't have a lizard cliffhanger? the needle in the arm at the end of the film befor the credits really should happen.

exactly, lizard is a great character, but if he is gonna follow up a movie with 3 villians, why would you waste a great part of his movie in a 30 second scene

Lizard will be a main character for SM4 (provided everyone stays on)... I don't see him being a main villian though, but maybe a 'victim' type of character that Pete fights the whole movie to protect and save (Kraven, anyone?)- not necessarily huge fight scenes or anything with him, but everyone trying to take Lizard down and Spider-Man saving him each time and curing him at the end. With subsequent occurences of Dr Connors in the following Spidey films then, too. Think something along the lines of River/Serenity, where she fights and everything else but they're trying to protect her and make her better, or think a similar theme to Kong

That though will only work if the film is treated as a true sequel- pretty much the same actors, normal time between films, etc. So if they wait a few extra years and the movie is more of a 'reintroduction' to the character, it wouldn't exactly work. I just can't see that scientist into villian thing for yet another film... it needs something different with more at risk

I would not want something after the credits, I want to feel a sense of completion. This could be Tobey's last swing as Spidey.

What would be fine for me is just seeing Connors with Lizards and DNA formulas and what not in his office. Just to show he is really getting interested in that area of research. No after credit scene, and no discovering the formula in this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"