Mission: Impossible - Dead Reckoning

"The only thing that scares me more is what we have planned for MI8". omg, what is McQuarrie and Cruise up to?

This franchise is pretty much Tom Cruise's Superhero franchise.

I'm curious to know the plot mechanics that makes him do that in the movie. It seems so random!

I'm curious to know the plot mechanics that makes him do that in the movie. It seems so random!

Obviously he's trying to escape. It kinda reminds me of the cold opening of the classic James Bond film.

Where Bond escape the enemy in dramatic fashion.

You think they’d save these stunts for the last day of shooting, not the first for obvious reasons lol

"The only thing that scares me more is what we have planned for MI8". omg, what is McQuarrie and Cruise up to?
Isn't there supposed to be a stunt involving a train going over a cliff? Can't remember if that's M:I 7 or 8.

Isn't there supposed to be a stunt involving a train going over a cliff? Can't remember if that's M:I 7 or 8.
That's Part 1 I think, it's in the trailer.
He must be talking about Tom upside down in those WWII planes, unless there's something else we still don't know about.

A very well put together retrospective analysis of the IMF series run .

I really enjoy this YouTube channel! The content is consistently engaging and the creator clearly puts a lot of effort into his work. He has a lot of talent and I always look forward to his next video.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"