Top 5 Mission Impossible Sequences!

1. Helicopter Duel (Fallout)
2. Casablanca Heist/Chase (Rogue Nation)
3. Burj Khalifa (Ghost Protocol)
4. Paris Chase (Fallout)
5. Vienna Opera House (Rogue Nation)

All my faves are unsurprisingly from the last 3 films, which makes sense since those are easily my favorite 3 of the franchise, but honorable mention to the first movie's Langley Heist sequence, the one that kickstarted this franchise's tradition for memorable set-pieces.

1. Helicopter Duel (Fallout)
2. Casablanca Heist/Chase (Rogue Nation)
3. Burj Khalifa (Ghost Protocol)
4. Paris Chase (Fallout)
5. Vienna Opera House (Rogue Nation)

All my faves are unsurprisingly from the last 3 films, which makes sense since those are easily my favorite 3 of the franchise, but honorable mention to the first movie's Langley Heist sequence, the one that kickstarted this franchise's tradition for memorable set-pieces.

My one complaint about the Langley Heist sequence is that when Ethan mentioned the laser grid guarding the top vent, I thought that was going to be really tricky to navigate and Ethan pulls out his mirror device and neutralizes the laser with no problem at all.

There's an alternate universe out there where MI2 gets completed on schedule and Dougray Scott doesn't have to turn down the role of Wolverine in X-men. :wow:

And in that alternative universe, Dougray Scott's awful performance as Wolverine causes X-Men to bomb, which leads movie studios to believe that superhero movies are not a lucrative genre. The Nolan Batman films and the Marvel Cinematic Universe never happen, and Henry Cavill is never cast as Superman, and so his mustache in Mission Impossible: Fallout doesn't cause any problems for Justice League because the movie doesn't exist in the first place! :wow:

And in that alternative universe, Dougray Scott's awful performance as Wolverine causes X-Men to bomb, which leads movie studios to believe that superhero movies are not a lucrative genre. The Nolan Batman films and the Marvel Cinematic Universe never happen, and Henry Cavill is never cast as Superman, and so his mustache in Mission Impossible: Fallout doesn't cause any problems for Justice League because the movie doesn't exist in the first place! :wow:

Well as long as MI:Fallout sill exists, I am okay with this alternate universe theory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"