• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol

Status
Not open for further replies.
1st was good.
2nd pretty much sucked except for the girl.
3rd was good minus the lame ending (with the Villian's fate.....so crappy)

I care for this series even less than Harry Potter, coming from me, thats saying a whole lot.

i really enjoyed mission impossible 3 . i would like to see it more focused on a team . i thought the second mission impossible was a disaster.
Perfect word for the second one. It's one of the worse movies ever. IMHO.

I loved the second. Whats with all the hate?

4th might be good, but I think they might be pushing it. What else can they do with the franchise?

Glad to hear mel gibson back into acting.

I wouldn't mind seeing a fourth film, but I can't wait to see who's directing the film.

The second one would probably only last about 45 minutes if not for all the slow motion. For me, the only good thing about the second one was the Metallica song. I loved the first, but thought the third was definitely better.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080506...tone_cruise;_ylt=AgNYWwhFgB3B4RNVCnoOF.5xFb8C
Mogul Redstone: Cruise can star in next 'Mission Impossible'
Tue May 6, 8:00 AM ET
SEOUL, South Korea - Entertainment mogul Sumner Redstone said Tuesday he has no objection to Tom Cruise starring in the next segment of the popular "Mission Impossible" movie series, despite cutting his relationship with the actor in 2006.

Redstone — executive chairman and controlling shareholder of Viacom Inc. and CBS Corp. — ended a 14-year relationship with Cruise and his producing partner in August 2006, kicking them off the Paramount Pictures lot and ending their lucrative deal to develop projects for the studio.

Despite the severed relationship, Cruise, 45, is in talks with Paramount to star in a fourth "Mission: Impossible" film. Viacom is Paramount's parent company.

"I consider Tom Cruise a great actor and a good friend," Redstone said. "And if Paramount decides — and they will make the decision — to move ahead with him, I will not object."

Redstone, who was seen dining with Cruise in Beverly Hills in March, was responding to a reporter's question after a speech at a conference in South Korea.

When Redstone cut the relationship with Cruise he cited the actor's "recent conduct." Their split came after Cruise jumped on a couch while he was a guest on Oprah Winfrey's TV show and had a tussle with "Today" show host Matt Lauer over antidepressant drugs.

The 84-year-old Redstone said Tuesday that he did not know if Cruise would be chosen for the film.

"That's up to Brad Gray, who runs Paramount," Redstone said. "He will make the decision.

That pretty much confirmed that they're considering it.

I loved MI3....but Cruise has kinda gone off he looney side if you know what I mean.

None of the movies can match the TV show, although the first one is pretty close.

Hope JJ Abrams comes back for the 4th, i loved what he did with the 3rd one.

it'll be the old hat plot about a retired spy coming out of retirement to do one last mission....Or...him continuing to be a spy without his wife knowing...

Im alot more interested in this Sci/fi movie trilogy scripted by Ronald D. Moore

I care for this series even less than Harry Potter, coming from me, thats saying a whole lot.

Then why are you posting here? If you don't like a franchise, then just don't comment in the related threads.

Geez. :whatever:

I loved MI3....but Cruise has kinda gone off he looney side if you know what I mean.

We know exactly what you mean . He did a little jump of joy on oprah's couch and got into with matt lauer about prescription pills. The man is dangerous.

wow.... that's nice.... and if I was Mr. Woo.... I would have said FCK YOU as I went back Hong Kong too!!

I really liked the second and third ones and MI4 would make a bajillion with Abrams now attached.

If Abrams isnt going to direct this, they'll get that guy who did Cloverfield. Jack something.

Then why are you posting here? If you don't like a franchise, then just don't comment in the related threads.

Geez. :whatever:
You are responding to a f**king post a made a year ago.

A message from the future.

TDK is going to be the highest grossing movie of the year and Barack Obama is going to be elected President.

*gets back into Time machine*

I want Abrams to do a sequel to Trek, I hope this doesn't get in the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"