• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol

Status
Not open for further replies.
yahoo also has a great interview with Brad Bird

Badass

Reading the comment section from comingsoon.net "It looks so Twilight" :whatever:.

Damn it, I'm getting really sick of people saying that sh** every movie image comes up where someone looks pale or is wearing a hood. They were saying that crap about Andrew Garfield in that new Spider-Man teaser too.

It's really on them if they keep saying how much something looks like Twilight. The problem is with them for thinking it, not the thing itself.

Damn it, I'm getting really sick of people saying that sh** every movie image comes up where someone looks pale or is wearing a hood. They were saying that crap about Andrew Garfield in that new Spider-Man teaser too.

Even before the teaser I remember when the reboot was first announced and it was said Parker would be in HS so many said "THeyre gonna get Lautner or some other Twilight loser to be in it". So far from the truth.
Anything with teens in it is automatically connected to Twilight in many of the fanboy community's eyes.

It's really on them if they keep saying how much something looks like Twilight. The problem is with them for thinking it, not the thing itself.

Agreed

Even before the teaser I remember when the reboot was first announced and it was said Parker would be in HS so many said "THeyre gonna get Lautner or some other Twilight loser to be in it". So far from the truth.
Anything with teens in it is automatically connected to Twilight in many of the fanboy community's eyes.

Agreed

What, you mean you didn't know high school didn't exist before Twilight? lol, I agree it is really stupid. I also get sick of how, every time there's some sort of love triangle in a movie, TV show or book, people start up with the Team ___ vs. Team ____ crap.

That was NOTHING like Twilight (okay, maybe a little of Clark Kent self-hating reminded me of twilight, but that's it).

So is Michelle Monaghan back in this as Hunt's wife?

Saw the teaser with Cap. Looked pretty cool from what I could tell from the short clips.

So is Michelle Monaghan back in this as Hunt's wife?

Doesn't look like it. Not sure why... she was good in the last film and she said she wanted to come back. She's great in pretty much everything... it'd be a shame if they left her out.

i keep thinking she's either gonna be seen briefly or mentioned off camera but mentioned in some scene about how ethen cant see her cause he's gone in hiding.

if she's completely overlooked or they got a divorce i will be extremely upset as it would lessen 3.

I will be upset as well, but honestly, the third movie wasn't that great anyway and was basically Abrams just ripping off crap from ALIAS.

In fact MI:3 was pretty much an extended ALIAS episode.

It was still better than MI:2 to me.

I watched 3 again last week and thought it was quite good. Lost some of the ridiculousness of 2, and I felt Hunt's motivation in the film was captured much better.

MI:3 was soooo much better than the second one. Of course the first one is still my favorite. I really liked the teaser and I know there have been complaints about the Eminem and Pink song used but when it's coupled with the action sequences, it pumped me up.

For me its 3, than 1 is right behind it, and finally if you look off in the distance, near the horrizon you should find 2. Try squinting.

there's not a chance in hell that cruise isn't wired up there..... no ****ing way....

there's not a chance in hell that cruise isn't wired up there..... no ****ing way....

The wire would have to be running up Renner's arm to his waist, and he would have to anchored otherwise I don't see where or how Cruise could be harnessed. Could be a tiny wire that doesn't show up in the picture, I guess. Harnessed are not, though, the man has serious balls.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"