Mom teaches 9 yr daughter about sex by letting her watch

You're a bigoted jerk. :dry:
Nah, he's speaking fact.

"Low Income situations" and "Low income communities" are different though.

A low income area, here in Brooklyn, such as say....Bedford-Stuyvesant...

has a higher rate of active criminal activity than a high income area in Brooklyn, such as Crown Heights.

It's an honest to goodness truth.

well, i know that the "rape capital" as far as colleges goes is miami of ohio. it's about a $40,000 a year school.

so yeah, high income.

College is a totally different setting than an open community

Give me some evidence to back up this assbackwards view and I might not laugh at you.

Its the equivalent of walking in your parents basically, without them knowing about it. People think kids are so freaking fragile, that if they see ANYTHING graphic, oh thats it they're ****ed for life. Saw your mom having sex, well sorry kid that automatically turns you into a drug junkie. You are telling me there is more logic in that thinking? Worse things have happened to people I know and they aren't twisted up in that ****. You can't just write off this kids life because she saw that.

Its the equivalent of walking in your parents basically, without them knowing about it.
Yeah, I guess it's equivalent, if you just ignore the fact that in this case the child saw the whole session(s) and the couple DID know about it.

:huh:

It doesn't really matter when it comes down to it. The real things that should be investigated is how the rest of her home life has been.

Lol, I wonder if you'd keep the same cool had it been your 9 yr. old daughter. :o

you all are crazy.

it's not okay for a 9 year old girl to watch her mom and her mom's dude to ****. it's just not.

Goddamn, people just learn reading comprehension. I am not saying its right, I am just saying , sans any kind of abuse or anything else that wasn't reported or hasn't been reported yet, that this alone isn't going to screw her up in the head or anything. She isn't destined for the street corner or being a junkie because of this. People don't give kids enough credit.

Well then...as much as I don't hate to say this.

You're a tool.

Need an extension cord , there, Mr. Out of the Toolbox, Tooly Tool? :oldrazz:

i guess sarcasm doesn't translate as well as i'd hoped.

it's not okay because that kid is probably going to have a ****ed up sense of what sex is.

besides, the innocence of a child is one of the most beautiful things ever. it's sad to see that taken away.

Goddamn, people just learn reading comprehension. I am not saying its right, I am just saying , sans any kind of abuse or anything else that wasn't reported or hasn't been reported yet, that this alone isn't going to screw her up in the head or anything. She isn't destined for the street corner or being a junkie because of this. People don't give kids enough credit.
I've read most of the thread, and not everyone's saying that. I think most of us can agree that this act was pretty f**ked up though. What kind of effect it has on the child is up to debate.

i guess sarcasm doesn't translate as well as i'd hoped.

it's not okay because that kid is probably going to have a ****ed up sense of what sex is.

besides, the innocence of a child is one of the most beautiful things ever. it's sad to see that taken away.

Why? Because they taught her about it in a very graphic way?

and what is innocence to you? Ignorance? AKA- Lack Of Knowledge?

If you call that beautiful than I'd rather be grotesque.

Why? Because they taught her about it in a very graphic way?

If you call that beautiful than I'd rather be grotesque.

dude, you're ****ed. :up:

Dawg....she's f**kin' 9. Sex isn't exactly on the top of the priority list.

You seem like the type of guy at the mall during Christmas-time yelling at the kids, "Santa isn't real you little sh1ts! Why are you even here, he's not going to give you presents! It's just an old bum in a suit and fake beard!! It's FAKE! Goddammit you're so ignorant. AAARRGGHHH!!"

004.gif

LINK

Ok, there really should be a liscense for people having kids

I think it's pretty disgusting. There are other ways to teach the kid about sex.....and it sounds like they weren't TEACHING her, just ****ing in front of her.

I agree with Photojones, I mean, if you're worried about wether or not your NINE-YEAR-OLD daughter knows how to build the beast with two backs, then you're not raising a little GIRL; you're raising a little rut.

Dawg....she's f**kin' 9. Sex isn't exactly on the top of the priority list.

You seem like the type of guy at the mall during Christmas-time yelling at the kids, "Santa isn't real you little sh1ts! Why are you even here, he's not going to give you presents! It's just an old bum in a suit and fake beard!! It's FAKE! Goddammit you're so ignorant. AAARRGGHHH!!"

004.gif
It's not on the top of -your- list. Maybe it's theirs?

and I could care less about others beliefs. If someone asked me what I thought, I'll tell them straight up.

I'm not the type to intrude on anyone else's beliefs, but if i am asked my opinion...my opinion will be stated.

and here, my opinion is, it's their life-style. Their business. They didn't harm, nor force the child. They chose not to shoo her away. No problemo.

Would -I- do such a thing? Probably not. But that is me. Not them.

I agree with Photojones, I mean, if you're worried about wether or not your NINE-YEAR-OLD daughter knows how to build the beast with two backs, then you're not raising a little GIRL; you're raising a little rut.

pretty much. at nine years old shouldn't the parents be explaining why their daughter can't have a pony, instead of showing her how to have sex?

there ain't nothing real about you. you're as fake as they come...myspace shower boy...
I'm as fake as they come because my old Shower Pictures from High School are on myspace?

Wow. Seems like someone is a bit envious of what a girl's fancy looks like. :whatever:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"