More news to anger those who care... cat lovers... beware (that rhymed)

Discussion in 'SHH Community Forum' started by knowsbleed, Jul 13, 2012.

1. knowsbleed Registered

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2...-arizona-rescuer-alleges-religious-harassment

Cat found buried alive in concrete in Arizona; rescuer alleges religious harassment

If you want to see for yourself, search for "Saddest Cat Rescue 2012" on youtube. I won't post the link here as it is difficult to watch.

Religion at it's finest.

2. Duke Registered

If there is one thing I hate is cruelty to animals. I've never understood the need of a sadistic individual to inflict pain or suffering on a defenseless animal!! The person or people who did this should be get the same treatment or get incarcerated!!! :cmad::cmad::cmad::cmad::cmad::cmad:

3. mareemunn2040 Registered

I've never understood the need of a sadistic individual to inflict pain or suffering on a defenseless animal[​IMG]

4. Lighthouse Fairness, Equality, Bacon

Uh....could we not have that .gif here?

5. socool True

I damn near ****ing cried when I read it died. I mean, I felt bad reading about it's entrapment as it was, but when I heard it died...a part of me wept. God damn, animal cruelty is easily one of my weak spots. I always get so worked up over it.

6. CConn Fountainhead of culture.

While I don't approve, support, or condone mistreatment of animals in anyway, I must say, I'm never able to feel the tidal waves of angry and vitriol that most people do when animals are harmed or killed.

It makes me feel like I'm a serial killer or something. :o

7. Schlosser85 Registered

Utter, despicable cowardice.

About what is to be expected from followers of someone who pretends to be religious as an excuse to rape underage girls.

People who would do such a thing deserve to die. They deserve to be hit by a truck and have their guts spill out onto the sidewalk, and have people walk over them as they gasp their last breath.

You'd have to be crazy or a ****ing ***** to feel sorry for them.

8. Godzilla2000 Dollar Store Diva

You know, these people would make great neighbors for other cults like Scientology, the Raelians and the Moonies.

It's because people who aren't drug addicted, psychotic or mentally disturbed feel horror seeing any living creature, four legged or otherwise, suffering needlessly.

#8 Godzilla2000, Jul 14, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2012
  9. Troy_Parker Registered

I watched the video...

There's not really much else to say that hasn't been said already.

It's just horrible. Even when they got the poor thing out of the pipe, its body was still encased in concrete. :/

And it was a ****ing kitten, man. A little kitten. What the hell? I wonder how the sicko who did this would feel about getting dropped into wet concrete.

10. Piper Maru Guest

This is terrible, it breaks my heart whenever I hear about these kinds of things.

:csad:

11. enterthemadness The Triumvirate

When I read people harming cats, um, I feel like whooping ass. My brother-in-law knew a guy cause he or sister told story about a guy who put a cat in a mailbox and then hit mailbox with bat. All kinds of stuff. If I saw anyone doing that, um...I be in trouble. Or... ^_^ Double Trouble! Lol Pokemon, "make it double."

12. Piper Maru Guest

It would be nice to get a hold of those knuckle blaster stun guns from the lolpics thread and deal out justice.

13. CConn Fountainhead of culture.

Oh, I'd probably be pretty emotional if I ever saw it (I hope not to ever, of course), but just hearing about it is never that emotionally charging.

14. BLACKVULCAN Token Black Superfriend

This *&^%$$ totally pisses me off!My girl has a cat ( i love that *^%$ cat!) if i ever saw someone abusing an animal around me I will( as someone mentioned when that story broke )put their asses in concrete. if someone can do that to an animal. imagine what they could possibly do to a person.Some of the people in this world are jacked the hell up!

15. chamber-music Infinity Ammo

So if I'm reading this right these lunatics encased a cat in concrete as part of some pseudo religious ritual from a church lead by a convicted pedo.

I know we have religious freedom but surely that is if the so called 'religion' remains inside the rule of law.

16. Odneyson Registered

Pure evil.

17. hopefuldreamer Clark Kent > Superman

Watching the video was a bad move :(

18. Paroxysm Registered

America is awesome.

19. Schlosser85 Registered

Yep...'cause we have capital punishment.

20. hopefuldreamer Clark Kent > Superman

Not for burying a cat alive, unfortunately :(

21. Schlosser85 Registered

The only problem with capital punishment is it's not practiced often enough.

22. Anita18 DANCE FOR ME, FUNNY MAN!

Animal cruelty aside, that kind of sadism I could EASILY see escalating to humans. It's only a matter of time, especially the guy isn't caught. That's the truly scary part.

If someone left my cat mutilated on my porch, I'd take the hint and get the **** out of dodge. Wouldn't stay to prove a point. Let the lovely po-lice handle the exodus and resulting falling house prices.

That's the part that got me :waa:. I was handling it pretty well up to then since my roommate's kitten would mew the same way just sitting around doing nothing, but then its mewing after it was taken out of the ground and the metal pipe had been sliced open....poor thing must have been so scared. :csad: He might not have known he was being rescued. :csad:

23. Spider-Who? ERMERGERD!

It isn't a ritual. It's this "churches" way of harrassing ex-members.

I HATE when terrible people use religion as a way to justify their actions and use it as a theater for their hate mongering. I also hate when outsiders see crap like this and equate it to all churches or actual religious people instead of using logic and seeing that these people in question are not who/what they claim to be. Not sure which I hate more.