Ronin
Staff member
Reaction score
http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=14601

Vin Diesel in Transit and Rules

Source: The Hollywood Reporter, Variety
May 18, 2006

dieselmultprojects.jpg

Vin Diesel has signed on to star in the new action thriller Black Water Transit, says The Hollywood Reporter.

The project is the directorial debut of music video director Samuel Bayer and is in preproduction for shooting in July in Chicago. Co-stars include Kevin Bacon, James Franco (the "Spider-Man" films) and Sophie Okonedo (Hotel Rwanda).

Arnold Rifkin of Cheyenne Enterprises (Hostage, the upcoming Die Hard 4) will produce with Ascendant Pictures' Christopher Eberts and Kia Jam. Doug Richardson (Hostage, Die Hard 4) wrote the screenplay, based on the novel by Carsten Stroud.

Touchstone Pictures has also acquired Player's Rules, a romantic comedy pitch that Ron Bass and Jen Smolka will script as a star vehicle for Diesel (XXX, The Fast and the Furious), who'll produce via his One Race Films.

Player's Rules is described as a "unique take in the ongoing war between men and women."

Gammy v.2 said:
I thought this thread was about Vin Diesel's wrestling/breakdancing moves or something :mad:

I missed the I:(

This guy's career needs to die. Sub par Arnold wannabe. The Rock is better, simply because he has talent.

Vin Diesel can go to hell for trying to get hitman.

**** YOU VIN :mad:

Didn't Vin Diesel use to be in good movies like Saving Private Ryan before he flexed his pecs in Fast and Furious?

Horrorfan said:
This guy's career needs to die. Sub par Arnold wannabe. The Rock is better, simply because he has talent.

Vin Diesel can go to hell for trying to get hitman.

**** YOU VIN :mad:

You should check out Saving Private Ryan, BOILER ROOM, and his short, MULTI-FACIAL.

There's a lot more to VIN than most people realize, thans to Rob Cohen films...

skorponok said:
You should check out Saving Private Ryan, BOILER ROOM, and his short, MULTI-FACIAL.

There's a lot more to VIN than most people realize, thans to Rob Cohen films...

I saw Saving Private Ryan. I didn't even know he was in it first time. His role is insignificant, and he doesn't really do anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"