Most Anticipated DCEU Solo Film?

Good chance Batman will be good. I'm looking forward to Aquaman. I liked Momoa's Conan and I liked him in Game of Thrones. Bring on deep-sea Conan!

Easily Aquaman for me. If done well it can be so fresh and different. Very pumped. And I love Jason Momoa and James Wan, so that's even better. Also, Amber Heard is not hard to look at.

Batman, without a doubt. Going outside of the obvious one, I'm gonna say Flash. Been watching the tv-show recently and I didn't know much about Flash beforehand, but I think there are some cool things they could do with the character in a movie.

I wonder what the fan reaction would be if they announce a solo Superman movie directed by Zack Snyder again.

I would kill every one of you including myself in a fiery inferno of hatred and bane... Or something like that. I'm not bitter about it. :)

I would roll my eyes, laugh and go to sleep if i heard Snyder was directing anything outside of the already announced Justice League.

I wonder what the fan reaction would be if they announce a solo Superman movie directed by Zack Snyder again.

Personally speaking I would welcome it, having liked his two DCEU efforts so far. I think he will be too busy with JL to do another Superman solo though in all honesty.

It's hard for me to get too excited for one in particular. I think Aquaman is so hit or miss. I'm hoping they make Aquaman kinda dark and scary but that's one of the DC criticisms so I don't know if they go that way. I just personally love these serious dramas( as I see them).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"