How to build the rest of the DCEU going forward

Scrap the Harley Quinn movie. Do Gotham City Sirens and the soloJoaquin Joker movie. Never show Leto’s horrible Joker again.

This isn't a problem, they've come out with all the movies as intended and on schedule.
They pushed BvS a year.

Knowing about movies in development is also not a schedule. Just means exactly what every studio does.

Batman solo should also be a part of the next phase

Yeah but 5 years in and DC only has:

Man of Steel (2013)
Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)
Suicide Squad (2016)
Wonder Woman (2017)
Justice League (2017)

Only 5 films in 5 years

But still I actually like your plan I really do

Thanks, I appreciate it.

I think DC rushed it with these last two years of films. 3 "team-up" films in that span of time was unnecessary and trying to rush and build a universe. Notice that WW was the only one of those films that got rave reviews and audiences loved. They were trying to get as many characters on screen as possible to jumpstart their universe when what they really needed to do was build up with character arcs and story development for every character.

Thanks, I appreciate it.

I think DC rushed it with these last two years of films. 3 "team-up" films in that span of time was unnecessary and trying to rush and build a universe. Notice that WW was the only one of those films that got rave reviews and audiences loved. They were trying to get as many characters on screen as possible to jumpstart their universe when what they really needed to do was build up with character arcs and story development for every character.

Exactly but I guess they did that more or less to be on pace or to be on par with Marvel which obviously backfired

They pushed BvS a year.

Knowing about movies in development is also not a schedule. Just means exactly what every studio does.

and I'm pretty sure the reason they delayed BvS by a year was so they could release BvS and Suicide Squad in the same year. Basically they wanted to do the same two movies a year thing that Marvel is doing.

Supergirl as a part of the next phase with her in a MOS sequel with Cyborg in a cameo would be ideal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"