• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Most anticipated first pic:Silver Surfer or Full Armour Doom ?

Silver Surfer - I always like the anticipation of seeing what the production has done with transitioning our favorite characters to the big screen, whether it be the FF, Spider-man, X-Men, Batman, or Superman.

It was tough, but I went with Doom. I think it's because his last two incarnations were so not Doom. I really want to see an armored hooded, pissed off Doom. SS is cool, but it would be really hard for them to screw up a silver dude. Let's just hope he doesn't have wings. My friend loves SS and if they bastardize him like that, he'll have a cow....literally.

Ulic Queldroma said:
It was tough, but I went with Doom. I think it's because his last two incarnations were so not Doom. I really want to see an armored hooded, pissed off Doom. SS is cool, but it would be really hard for them to screw up a silver dude. Let's just hope he doesn't have wings. My friend loves SS and if they bastardize him like that, he'll have a cow....literally.

Looks like the makers of Marvel's Ultimate Alliance video game have a handle on Doom. Watch the Nightcrawler video Clip.

http://www.ugo.com/channels/games/insidegames/Content/ProductMediaIndex.aspx?ProductID=210

Doom looks so bad ass in this clip...Doombots..everywhere...can I officially freak out? Now, recreate a scene like that for the movie with the F4 in the place of Nightcrawler and that will be very sweet!!!

Wow... even an old crow like me wants that game really bad and the last system I owned was Intellivision.

Now if they could only get some Doombots like that for the movie we will be rockin' it.

Iron Maiden said:
Oops... the board went fubar.... ignore double post

Fixed it IM...:up:

And I agree--seeing something like that in this film would be...well, fantastic. But it's going to take serious ambition to bring it to life...hopefully the people involved will be savvy enough for the job.

Full-armor Doom.I can't wait to see the Fantastic Armor.It will probably be the greatest moment in my entire life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"