Most Exciting News Ever.

It's happening, and he must have had one heck of a proposition to convince everyone in the room.

I hope it is there has been so many cancelled Muppet projects over the past couple years.

I reallllllly hope this happens. I miss the muppets. hey also need to convince Frank Oz to come back.

I've been saying for years that they need to do a muppet Star wars cus it would make millions, but NOOOOO. Disney won't go with that idea.

I want to see that movie where kermit gets hit by a taxi , that had me rolling, Anyway it is good to see they are doing something with these muppets , it has been a long time coming.

I've been saying for years that they need to do a muppet Star wars cus it would make millions, but NOOOOO. Disney won't go with that idea.

Muppets star wars would be a money in the bank. Unfortunately muppets in space ...not so much.

There's multiple Star Wars Muppet babies episodes. All of which = awesome.

I likd the muppet babies when i was little. The cameo in Muppets take Manhatan was really cool . I can't remember if they did it on the tv show . That show came and went so many times.

I likd the muppet babies when i was little. The cameo in Muppets take Manhatan was really cool . I can't remember if they did it on the tv show . That show came and went so many times.
If you think about it, it wasn't really a cameo I believe they showed up in the movie first. Then the muppet babies got their own show.

The show actually came after the cameo.

If you think about it, it wasn't really a cameo I believe they showed up in the movie first. Then the muppet babies got their own show.

That is how cool it was , it inspired a cartoon.

I remember watching the show on Nick. If it wasn't for Muppet babies I don't think Rugrats would have ever been.

yes!! i adore the muppets. i have missed them. kermit is my man, i will fight miss piggy.

[YT]XO3BTcnl2SM[/YT]

Gon Zolo and Fozz-Wocka.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"