Most Underrated CBM Perfromances?

Well, the whole point of Watchmen seems to be that superheroes make history worse, so obviously even the smartest man in the world will **** his masterplan up.

3 pages and no mention of Willem Dafoe's Green Goblin? He's amazing in the role and whenever people talk about that movie, they just talk about how crappy his costume is. Dafoe(for me) remains the best spidey movie villain. Although Molina's Octopus is also great, he gets praise, Dafoe not as much.

There was a thing over at CBM talking of best castings. J.K Simmons, Gary Oldman and Willem Defoe were the top 3 choices

As far as Ryan Reynolds as Hal goes the movie pretty much sucked as a whole. The only good thing about it was Mark Strong as Sinestro. That being said I thought Reynolds was miscast as Hal. If he was going to play a DC character, he should have played Flash.

Ryan Reynolds as Green Lantern
Tobey Maguire as Spider-Man
Rhys Ifans as Curt Connors (His Lizard was laughable at times, but I thought he was excellent as Curt.)
Ben Affleck as Daredevil
Jennifer Connelly as Betty Ross
Kirsten Dunst as Mary Jane Watson (She was sort of weak in Spider-Man 2 and very weak in the third, but I thought she was good in the first.)
Geoffrey Rush as Tomar-Re
Pretty much every major player in Man of Steel except Kevin Costner and Antje Traue
Don Cheadle as Rhodey
Ben Kingsley as Trevor Slattery
Marion Cotillard as Talia al Ghul

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"