Mother Chuffing Bioshock.

Tetragrammaton said:
It's actually spot on if you read the words and not just the score. And I'm the biggest Deus Ex fan on Earth. :dry:
I must say, Deus Ex was a game with a lot of rough edges, which is why Gamespot marked it down quite a bit. However, Deus Ex was a game that had very lovable flaws, and I enjoyed the game not in spite of them, but because of them.

Deus Ex is probably the best game I've played, problems or not. I don't think if it was flawless it would have been any better. It was just... right.

I'd spend a lot of time touching myself over the idea before I actually bought it.

Or maybe EA will buy the license and release "Deus Ex: Street Bangin' Homies!" with voice overs by Vin Diesel, Jessica Alba and Eminem :(

I would spit out classic Denton lines as I gunned them down, just for the irony of it all.

And they'd go "Is that from a movie or something? Maybe we can make a game about it!" and then they'd die.

Gammy79 said:
Imagine if they released Deus Ex with enhanced graphics as a Live Arcade game.

http://www.offtopicproductions.com/hdtp/

It's not completely done, but they got a download up for some things, like crates, batons, and some things I forgot. Definately can't wait until it's completed. And Bioshock is going to own... I'm getting it for PC, but if it's as good as it's supposed to be, I'll buy it for 360 as well. And as far as Fallout 3 (mentioned at the beginning of thread couple months ago), isn't it made by mostly different people? Project New Jersey sounds interesting also. Anyone knows what it's about?

Kalit said:

It's not completely done, but they got a download up for some things, like crates, batons, and some things I forgot. Definately can't wait until it's completed. And Bioshock is going to own... I'm getting it for PC, but if it's as good as it's supposed to be, I'll buy it for 360 as well. And as far as Fallout 3 (mentioned at the beginning of thread couple months ago), isn't it made by mostly different people? Project New Jersey sounds interesting also. Anyone knows what it's about?

How long do you think it will take for that to be done?

Kalit said:

Fallout 3 is going to be made by Bethesda, or Elder Scrolls fame.

Project New Jersey is completely under wraps.

Project HDTP claims they'll be done by end of the year, but I'm guessing spring of 2007. They're almost done though, been working on it for a while.

And I'll probably try Fallout 3 for sure.... I loved the frist one.. still havn't played the second one (even though I do own it.. still havn't beaten the first one yet though).

Edit: Also it's rumored (or was.. not sure anymore) that EA (or whoever the hell published System Shock) are going to make a System Shock 3. I really hope they don't.

I never got to play System Shock 2. They should bundle it with bioshhock as an extra, but for 360.

Kalit said:
Project HDTP claims they'll be done by end of the year, but I'm guessing spring of 2007. They're almost done though, been working on it for a while.

And I'll probably try Fallout 3 for sure.... I loved the frist one.. still havn't played the second one (even though I do own it.. still havn't beaten the first one yet though).

Edit: Also it's rumored (or was.. not sure anymore) that EA (or whoever the hell published System Shock) are going to make a System Shock 3. I really hope they don't.
There's no point for them to. It wasn't a million seller.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Francuz231
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"