Mother gets 5 years probation for spanking child.

6 year old kids don't listen to reason. I wasn't spanked when I was 13 because I understood things better than when I was 6 but you damn well bet I got spankings when I was 6. I think the last spanking I got was when I was 11 or 12. I don't remember any spankings when I was a teenager. When they are teens, they are more affected by taking away something they love, like their cell phone or the computer. When they are 6 or 8, they don't give a **** if you take away their dinosaur toy. They yell for 10 minutes and then they are back at being a demon.

Yes each kid is different and if it works for you fine. It is just stupid for society to frown upon spankings because people think it's wrong now. I just feel bad when I see parents in stores with screaming kids and they are rushing to the toy aisle to get their kid whatever they want to shutup. Or you go to Walmart and see kids running around acting like little terrorists. 20 years ago a kid would have gotten a spanking. Now, kids get rewarded to be quiet or parents just don't give a ****.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"