• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Texas Judge gives black teen 7 years for shoving, Gives white teen arsonist probation

So were going to ignore the fact that the mom refused the plea deal of 2 years probation right? 7 years is a long time, but she had a deal on the table.

Do you honestly feel that a 14 year old girl should get 7 years for shoving a teacher who wasn't pushed to the ground or wasn't injured? At most, suspend or expel the child. Not 7 years in jail or even 2 years probation.

They are saying it smells of racism because there was a 19-year-old white man, convicted last July of criminally negligent homicide for killing a
54-year-old black woman and her 3-year-old grandson with his truck, who
was sentenced in Paris to probation and required to send an annual Christmas
card to the victims' family. A black 14 year old girl getting 7 years for shoving a teacher vs. a white man killing a black woman and her granddaughter only getting probation...what do you think it adds up to?

Times like this, I think that when Texas wanted to be its own country, that perhaps we should have let them--because that kind of s**t damn near makes me embaressed to be a citizen here in this country.

I doubt that the kid's going to do those seven years, there's no ****ing way. That judge needs to lose his title though.

Amerikkka at its finest. Viva la revolucion! :cmad:

You can get Jail time for pushing teaches? When did this start? I only ask because I should still be doing time if that is the case. I did a lot of hardcore crap to my teachers. I even told one to Blow Me. Wouldn't that be sexual Assualt?

Stupidest ruling evar.

Not saying this girl shouldn't suffer some sort of consequence for her actions, but this is overkill. This judge is a first class jive turkey...

shoving = battery

saying "I will shove you" = assault

:up:

Seven years for battery (usually a misdemeanor unless it's excessive) on a teenage girl with no previous record is way out of line.

jag

:up:

Seven years for battery (usually a misdemeanor unless it's excessive) on a teenage girl with no previous record is way out of line.

jag

Like I said before (and Boom could also attest to this) there are a butt-load of hoser judges out there, who's only qualification for the bench is they had a law degree and had a hoser politician friend willing to help them get appointed...:csad: :o

Just to give you an update, she was released this weekend. The big wigs in Austin, TX got knowledge and made sure she got out.

So, the system does work. You just have to whack it with a stick a few times.

The judge thought that he owned that kid, and then the judge got owned

Did he? What punishment is the judge going to get for his ridiculous sentencing methods?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"